What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

To all the Japanese growers

G

Guest 263194

greeting ladies n gents. I am not a Japanese but i live very close from you guys, also capable of speaking Jap and writing abit now since i got few skills on Japanese language class, felt it wasn't that hard to accomplish.

anyways, I know that east Asian country growers have problem with growing, considering about the laws and supplements. I had the exactly same problem, first was the money, I had to place an order everything from "ebay", which costed me lots of extra money However now i realized, that wasn't needed, you could just go buy at the normal garden store and get 3 dollar veg nutrients solution and work your way up (can't exactly tell which one, this needs time to try) and it simple works great, considering as cannabis is a most wildly known "plant". carbon/filters are easy to be accomplish. also, you could build a cab nice and easily also. second is about the restrict penalties. well, what is there to talk about, keep your mouth shut, is your best bet. In my opinion, this is the first thing pops up to your head when you decided to grow "drug" in your house. this is also the reason why east Asian countries never can be discriminaz the cannabis as a medicine. what i am saying is, have a confident yourself, somebody have to represent this to the world. if you know what your doing and grow as your habit, i'd say no problem with growing, legit. there is tons tons of people who needs to make a replacement of their habit, alcohol to cannabis. So, please guys, lets bump this Forum and start it from Japan. if your currently growing now, please represent yourself.

one more thing, June to Sep, is known as the "Drug months" to police(esp in Jap, China and Korea), they try hard to bust peoples ass, they have the rights to go into the club randomly, pock your hair sample and you'll be ended up going to standing on the court. be careful, this really happens.

stay safe. D

G

Guest 263194

My first harvest picture, sensi star from Paradise company.
great strain, mostly pure indica, nice and smooth, great body high.
that was done under 4x50w cfls, micro cab. my next run would be

(Lady G x SD IBL) x (OGKA x SD IBL)

Trainwreck x (OGKA x SD IBL)

SD IBL

Northen light.

good days, D.

Attachments

• user263194_pic863034_1333295206.jpg
    user263194_pic863034_1333295206.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 40
G

Guest 263194

surly, I have a friend who had to do the pee test at the station. it is best to avoid clubs/nightclubs during this season. They don't just let people do drugs hehe. D