What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new grow

actech

started seeds on the 26th of march. all fems from different breeders.
first pic is my 3 peyote purps, second pic is blue widow, blue hash and pck(left to right) and last pic is of my 5 purple wrecks. will try and keep thread updated. will post all the other specs when i have more time like soil type, lighting etc.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 6

BlueCheer

Dayum, you're off to a nice start! You are a Purple Blue lover, too, of course. (really who's not?) The Blue Widow, actek, who is that from?

Cheers

actech

blue widow and blue hash are both from Dinafem and were freebies i got with an order from another site. purple wrecks are from reserva privada and the pck and peyote purple are from cannabiogen. gonna update with rest of info tomorrow.

actech

ok heres a bit more info.....

light - 2 foot 8 bulb T5

soil is a mix of roots organic soil, roots soilless coco, ewc, general organics ancient forest, mushroom compost, perlite, vermiculite, happy frog all purpose 5-5-5 and azomite. mixed all together about 5 weeks ago and let cook till seeds popped on 3/28.

they are in 18oz plastic cups now but plan will be transplanting my 3 peyotes this weekend cause they are exploding in this mix.

will set up my tent again this weekend as well and put all 11 girls go in it. will stay with the T5 until flower then switch to my EYE 400 watt blue halide. will run the blue halide all the way thru flower. stopped using hps like 4 runs ago.

will update more pics once i get my tent fully up and running. last run i had 2 peyote purples and they loved this soil mix and really packed on some weight, my avatar is actually a macro of one of my last peyotes. first time with the other genetics but hoping for something special. also trying to get a better camera for rest of pics.

actech

quick pic update. started my transplanting today. will put the rest of the girls in their new pots tomorrow.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 6

actech

finished transplanting finally. back row left to right-peyote, blue widow, purple wreck. middle row left to right-peyote, blue hash, purple wreck. front row left is pakistani chitral kush and right is another purple wreck. 3.5 gallon pots with my soil mix.

never thought id say this but im wishing they would stretch a little bit. they are all staying very short with tight nodes. they all have 5 to 7 nodes each.

the purple wreck in the front row has purple stems and the underside of the leaves are very dark purple already. im hoping that is the more urkle dominant pheno. i should end up with a very colorful canopy at harvest. my last run with peyote and pck both turned dark purple and ive seen pics of purple phenos from all the others.

hope eveyone had a great 420 and was lucky enough to smoke some herb!

still working on getting a better camera. maybe the wife will get me one for my birthday at the end of the month.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 6

actech

update

update

quick update. im switching to my 400 watt blue halide tomorrow. i pulled my one PCK female due to space and she started to have a funky leaf curl/twist. so i have 4 pw, 2 pp, and 1 bw. i picked up some earthworms from local nursery and put about 6 in each pot after last watering. had some gnats as well so i released some lady bugs and hung a few fly strips. that seemed to take care of the gnats. still havent switched to 12/12 yet, but hope to after another week. since i added the mulch im down to watering about every 7 to 8 days. im loving the ease of organics. will post some more pics next week.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Latest posts