What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Isla Mujeres??

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Yep. Ive been there. Only three days though, about 12 years ago. It was pretty laid back. Scored some stringy brown weed that looked nasty but knocked my socks off. Trippy stuff.
Beers on the beach amongst fellow fisherman and their boats made me feel right at home.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I had plenty of shop owners offering . Just start showing some interest in the pipes they sell and sure enough one will ask you if you need anything to put in it.
A good number of guys selling stuff on the beach also have weed for sale. You can pick them out if you observe what's going on for a while.

serious6

been there too, just tip a bartender good a couple of times; not large but "a touch", the same for most taxi drivers. ask for outdoor sativa weed as most peeps there grow it in the backyard. also ask for clean grey ashe burning or you may get human fertilyser unflushed garbage. times have changed.

marijuana

Its beautiful there and lots of different kinds of brick haha sometimes you can get lucky and get some fresh green sticky but prices can get crazy with people trying to jack up the pesos'. The beaches and the fishing is amazing just be weary of the streets! theres lots of drunk drivers and drunk golf carts and saw a couple crazy moments!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Was there a year ago for two days (end of december). Really Tried to score some stuff, gave up. They wanted a minimum 40 dollars for an 1/8th of brick weed, while I would not pay more than 10. They seemed to have very low stock at that moment. So I stayed without smoke.
Same for the whole peninsula, way too expensive for brick weed, but I would say considering the rest (hotel, food) at the end it made sense.
this is the typical tourist place.

If you want to smoke and enjoy more typical mexico go to the oaxaca side, you ll find 4$ per gram bubble hash and very nice sativa buds (not bricked) for around 40$ an ounce.

My mexican Thread

Cheers.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Go to Maria's, it's an old fort that was turned into a restaurant. They give you a spear gun and a laminated menu, they have a giant pen with all their fish inside. Last time I was there years ago the guy that caught our lobster had some decent herb. Your in the touristy area so your gonna get tourist brick weed more than likely.

bdonson

never had any brick weed but may get to try it it sounds like. Still going to be fun. I'm going in late jan early feb for a week or so

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Sounds great. Nothing like getting baked and then snorkeling for an hour or so on a colorful reef. I used to do this in Hawaii whenever the surf was flat. Meditation, silence, beauty, surprises and exercise. Perfect.

You'll have a great time....

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
SneakySneaky is right on the tip and probably got better than myself, i did not try the a little less touristy part of the island... But even in Tulum after many trials, my conclusion was most expensive brick on the planet. muarf.

I like wild places where I can be free to enjoy the weed. This part of Mexico was no made for me, Oaxaca region was.

But I must say Isla de las Mujeres is a lovely looking pleace and has great sea....

In the Oaxaca mountains, 5g of hash or these buds would cost you 20$.

elchischas

Veteran
hi friends..
I have some friends living on playa del carmen...
the matter of the grass is as follows:
if you're a tourist they just want your money!
that easy .. This is Mexico! :deadhorse
but my friends have the right sources
and get the best grass for a price more or less correct
in fact one of those friends of mine
He brought some seeds from a superweed
powerful as hell!!
effects of speed and hallucination
and he told me that one of the boys who smoke that thing with him
had to be taken to the hospital because he thought that the heart
was going to leave his body!!
unfortunately the seeds not germinated.
take care amigos.

IMG_0112.jpg
[/IMG]

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
That racy weed drives me nuts...! Blue Dream can do that to me.. I really have to avoid it..

I have been in Mexico many times, but never on the Caribbean Side.. I prefer the Surfing on the Pacific Side.

My theory is that ANY trip is a good one. Enjoy yourself..!!! Brick Weed is better than No Weed... !

bdonson

who its been awhile but time for an update. Been to Isla twice now. No prob getting weed but just all we have found was brick but it's better than nothing cheers

M

mr.shiva

I've just found chitty brick. Any shop with pipes will sell you some.

Latest posts

Latest posts