What's new

SSH 44 DAYS INTO FLOWER

dnotrem

IT'S BEEN SOME TIME THAT I HAVE POSTED A THREAD,SO I HAD SOME TIME AND WANTED TO SHOW OFF MY SUPER SILVER HAZE GIRLS SO FAR,ITS MY FIRST FULL GROW.IT WOULD BE 44 DAYS INTO 12/12 TODAY NOT COUNTING THE 2 WEEKS FOR TRANSION, AND I FANALY HAVE THING ALL SET WHERE NOW I JUST SIT AND WAIT THIS IS THE FIRST PEAK AT THEM IN THREE DAYS. AND WOW THEY JUST GET MORE BEAUTIFUL BY THE DAY.I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN ENJOY ALL MY HARD WORK. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YA THINK

150 HPS LIGHT
SUPER SILVER HAZE

Photo Feb 20, 6 56 07 PM.jpg Photo Feb 20, 6 55 34 PM.jpg Photo Feb 20, 6 55 41 PM.jpg Photo Feb 20, 6 57 26 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 20, 6 56 43 PM.jpg Photo Feb 20, 6 56 01 PM.jpg

dnotrem

Yea give or take a day. I didn't realize how good some of the pictures I have are the iphone 4s really takes a nice picture

P@ssw0rd

Wow thats 60 days under a hps? I have never grown ssh but those buds appear very underdeveloped for that kinda time. Maybe evaluate the space for light leaks. Just trying to help, good luck.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
somethings not right here . they can't be 44 days of flower .... can they ? maybe 44 days sense the seeds popped . 12/12 from seed maybe ? :dunno:
not that they look bad , they just don't look as far along as you say brother .

dnotrem

yea its a small 150 watt no leaks. Just playing the hand I was delt and its only half way threw its flowing period super silver haze is like 90 days of flowering its a little under the size it should be I got the clones for free I cut 4 clones from one of my friends mum's

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
somethings not right here . they can't be 44 days of flower .... can they ? maybe 44 days sense the seeds popped . 12/12 from seed maybe ? :dunno:

ive had this problem with super lemon haze and super silver haze from greenhouse seeds...ive had one SSH flower for more than 6 months and never produce nything more than small groups of pistils, and right now i got a SLH that is 32 days into 12/12 and showing nothing but a few grouped pistils...i hope she starts to bud soon...

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Wow thats 60 days under a hps? I have never grown ssh but those buds appear very underdeveloped for that kinda time. Maybe evaluate the space for light leaks. Just trying to help, good luck.

Sativas will continue to vegetate for a while under 12/12 when you grow from seed. And the buds arent going to get huge under a 150 anyway.

Everything looks on track here to me.

dnotrem

orignal was from seed. I dont plan on anything too great with a 150 watt just wanna put a full grow under my belt. I've learned a lot from it I see a lot of people strugle just to complete a harvest

Blueshark

Remember, he said he is running only 150w HPS. More lumens, more yield.

SSH is heavenly, Bro'... plants look healthy, good job. 400 or 600
is better, but that depends on area you have. BS

Dawn

Looks good for only a cfl. I have a SSH right not that is fantastic. They do tend to be long flowering but this pheno I have flowers quickly. Plus if you take more clones the flower time may shorten a bit as they age.

Lowman

If these are from seed....the finish time can be anywhere from 8 to 16ish weeks. Just watch and see where yours end up.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok these being greenhouse seeds is probably why they look different to me . the only experiance i have with SSH is the F2's from fritillary a couple years ago . the pheno i have is done in 70 days & a fat yeilder :)

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
orignal was from seed. I dont plan on anything too great with a 150 watt just wanna put a full grow under my belt. I've learned a lot from it I see a lot of people strugle just to complete a harvest

The SSH can yield, you might be surprised with what you end up with if you keep them healthy. If I had to produce one gram/W and my life depended on it SSH would be the strain I'd choose. 1 g/W is certainly possible so you are looking at a ceiling of 5+ oz. with your lamp.

I doubt you will take this advice because everyone has to learn it through trial and error, but be patient. Your plants might take 80, 90 or even 100 days to ripen but it is soooo worth the wait.

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
ive had this problem with super lemon haze and super silver haze from greenhouse seeds...ive had one SSH flower for more than 6 months and never produce nything more than small groups of pistils, and right now i got a SLH that is 32 days into 12/12 and showing nothing but a few grouped pistils...i hope she starts to bud soon...
i am not certain, but reading your post reminds me of exodus cheese & super bud from GHS that just wouldnt fatten up.... i think its GHS tbh... im not buying from them again
peace