What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Amsterdam coffeeshop (imported) Hash?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Ok peeps..

Have been to the Dam quite a few times in my life; the last visit being about four years ago. I usually stay outside of centrum and score my hash at Katsu or another local coffee house.

Can anybody direct me to a centrum (or there abouts) coffee shop that has consistently good imported hash? I know prices are way out there at the moment so price isn't really a concern unless some of you guys know where the price is good AND the hash is good.

I love imported hash and am quite happy buying a gram here and there to try out and see where might be the best.. But first I want to see what my brothers and sisters say here at the mag..

So, any suggestions for my up coming trip??

Thanks

Dronli

I like the riffmans malika,you can get in de damkpring which is a fairly famous you should be able to find.peace

Alpen rock

Hello!

Well batches change constantly in the Dam, but here are a few recommendations in the centrum.One thing is sure, if you want to pl

Fr Morrocan has

Spent a great deal of time in 'Dam. Love the place. Can't give you advice for the best Coffee shop, their are many great ones in the Red Light District, and other parts of center city. I was staying in an outer area populated by Kurds, I preferred these, non touristy coffee shops so so so much nicer. Not having all these idiotic UK kids, and German tourists... Nothing like smoking with a bunch of 16 year old British kids to kill ur buzz.

Edit: Best one I went to was Bull Dog.
Edit 2: Not sure where, but had some hash brownies once on a 5 hour layover, 20 minutes or so later I got the serious munchies and tracked down the place for a second, was waisted like when I started in middle school. I nearly missed my flight. Landed in the US and got a 2 hour ride home and was still fucking stoned. Increadable, I just love Amsterdam.

Def visit the Sensi Seed Bank, for your grow needs.

Never heard of this place, but won the Dutch "Hash Cup"? Barney's Coffeeshop for
Liberty Melt

Edit: Oh silly me, your looking specificly for imported hash. 2 saw this video about Barney's and it looks super touristy. The places I went to outside center city, at the time about 2 years ago all had what I think was the same Moroccan hash. Legit, I should add, so very tasty but not as potent as Dutch hash. For me as a New Yorker, I just love hash, and I haven't experienced the stuff I've seen in these threads, so to me all the hash I've had in 'Dam was fucking awesome. Never tried Nepalese or Indian hash, would be cool if their is a place where you can sit down and have all the worlds hashes in front of you to sample.

If you would, it would be a really cool pic to see that.

Alpen rock

erff 2nd attempt, couldn't edit...

Hello!

Well batches change constantly in the Dam, but here are a few recommendations in the centrum.One thing is sure, if you want to play, you have to pay!!!Quality is reflected in the price, and most of hashes ranging between 5-10EUR (city center prices)are contaminated/laced.But I think you know that, being a regular....

Fr Morrocan hash:

- @ coffee shop Anyday:Reserva X at 14 E/pgrm.Lightly pressed brown 1st quality hash.Sticky and pliable when pressed and hand heated.very nice taste.

-@ Green Place: Twizzla around 12/13 E.Same as above.

-Make sure to check out Riffman hashes at Tweede Kamer (or Dampkring, same chain).I scored a chunk of Habibi during HTCC week in 2009 that was the best Morrocan I ever smoked in the dam.Very fresh, dark, hard to handle at room temperature (extremly sticky) had to lick my fingertips to try to roll a J.This quality is hard to come across even in the Rif region.

A bit away frm the centrum at Club Media, I've heard great things about the Zooltjes, but have not personally tried it.

Fr Asian hashes:

-Cream Special at Basjoes's (not sure you can still find it on the menu, as this CS has recently changed hands).This one is a Nepalese hash I think.

-Cream Charas at Betty Boop.I purchased some in december at 12 EUR/grm.Very soft, supersticky brown shiny indian hash.citrusy Smell of ripe Sativa plants with a hint of chlorophyll.Great uplifting energetic high.Betty Boop stocks also some great mexican hash, and their Tighidine (Maroc) is good too.

-Make sure to check Bluebird's.They have an impressive selection of black/asiatic hashes.Daula Ghiri, Gorkha, Kasol etc etc.Ask fr a recommendation.

Really good returns on the Turkish at Paradox also, but haven't tried it myself.

enjoy!!

Alpen rock

Hello!

Well batches change constantly in the Dam, but here are a few recommendations in the centrum.One thing is sure, if you want to play, you have to pay!!!Quality is reflected in the price, and most of hashes ranging between 5-10EUR (city center prices)are contaminated/laced.But I think you know that, being a regular....

Fr Morrocan hash:

- @ coffee shop Anyday:Reserva X at 14 E/pgrm.Lightly pressed brown 1st quality hash.Sticky and pliable when pressed and hand heated.very nice taste.

-@ Green Place: Twizzla around 12/13 E.Same as above.

-Make sure to check out Riffman hashes at Tweede Kamer (or Dampkring, same chain).I scored a chunk of Habibi during HTCC week in 2009 that was the best Morrocan I ever smoked in the dam.Very fresh, dark, hard to handle at room temperature (extremly sticky) had to lick my fingertips to try to roll a J.This quality is hard to come across even in the Rif region.

A bit away frm the centrum at Club Media, I've heard great things about the Zooltjes, but have not personally tried it.

Fr Asian hashes:

-Cream Special at Basjoes's (not sure you can still find it on the menu, as this CS has recently changed hands).This one is a Nepalese hash I think.

-Cream Charas at Betty Boop.I purchased some in december at 12 EUR/grm.Very soft, supersticky brown shiny indian hash.citrusy Smell of ripe Sativa plants with a hint of chlorophyll.Great uplifting energetic high.Betty Boop stocks also some great mexican hash, and their Tighidine (Maroc) is good too.

-Make sure to check Bluebird's.They have an impressive selection of black/asiatic hashes.Daula Ghiri, Gorkha, Kasol etc etc.Ask fr a recommendation.

Really good returns on the Turkish at Paradox also, but haven't tried it myself.

enjoy!!