What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Short Term Amnesia F3

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Cheers bud! I love STA! I've stated on here before, its the most under rated auto on the market. Most dense auto strain I've grown...

I had a strong pinesol lemon smell from mine...

I tried to start 10 STA recently And found my seeds were too old to germinate :(

Plants look great BTW ..take care!

20/4

Last edited:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couldn't quite tell from the pics 100% but on the STA are there lower branches that split in to two, or have 2 buds merging into one?

SGS used the STA male in the Secret Citrus, and it's a real nice plant.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would be a nice comparison for you to try out for sure, I've grown in a few times and it definetly shares some of the attributes you mentioned.

The cycle time is lower mine were done +- 70 days, and the buds are pretty dense, They have the 'up' high you mentioned but then it rounds off with an indica kick too it.

Definetly puts a lemony smell in the air too.

Anyway, good growing mate, keep up the good work.

Cheers, mitch!

G

guest59452

hell yeah, got some on the way, the pics are inspiring, also got some mini mango too :)

probly gonna crossem and make some Mangnesium

marijuana

mmm amnesia is one of my favs....now you got me wanting to grow a batch, I have never tried the small version!

Looks real good bro!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a little unusual, but not uncommon.

I've found early and late males in certain lines, and the difference has been as much as 10 days between them.

I've also had plants that just wouldn't auto, but usually by the time I've made my own 'F2's',( i say F2's like that because you don't really know how much something has been worked usually) they start to become more predictable and stable over time.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've found early and late males in certain lines, and the difference has been as much as 10 days between them.

I had a male PowerStout show in 9 days has been my earliest male.

Tell me about your light source ?

S_a_H

G

guest59452

keep em coming fifty, those seeds are priceless, i can only imagine how good the smoke is

G

guest59452

they are still on the market and can be found at

If i was in your shoes i would grow a whole lot regardless of mothers and choose offspring that suit your individual needs.

maybe you get lucky and a few will be similar enough for you to work with

If your not against making fems you could also pick up some colloidal

Happy Growing Seeds

Last edited by a moderator: