What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Australia 2011/12

Heres a Start.

Heres a Start.

Hey all been busy of late but managed to raise a few seeds.

Got a couple going bush this sunday and will get a few pics.

Have 4 Sativa's under light looking pretty buff atm also.

Heres a couple of pics of what going bush sunday.

BUNDY......

:gday:

L

luvaduck

Very nice bundy.
What's the big girl on the bottom there?

Here's a coule of mine

Local sativa x z99

A random sprout in the carrot patch!

3 ducks in a row. Not really the same plant I started with but they are doing very well this season. Thay used to look a bit more like this:

Hope all are well and in good health.

:tiphat:

benjuanman

Veteran
good to see u getting some nice sats out this season Bundy. Would they be Zoidfuel by any chance? Peace

Thanks guys. No ben i lost the Chemchunk Zoidfuel, wish i still had it because it fuckin rocked ya. The sats were given to me and i am not sure if they have been grown yet so ill keep them quiet for now. The bottom girl is something sent to me from Shroomy, he sent me about 20 by memory and i put them all in a jar, i have 6 in the bush going already from the jar and wont be seeing them till sunday so i will get some pics of them. Sorry i cant exactly name what they are but i am sure they will turn out ok. Good luck to you guys also, should be a good year.

BUNDY....

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I thought I would tease my plants today and give them a spell outside to look at the mountains where they are going.

OK GIRLS, WHICH GULLY DO YOU WANT TO GO IN

picture.php

22 plants are now under an HPS on 18/6. They are in dirt but I'm now starting to feed them with veg hydro nutes. About 6 weeks before they fend for themselves in the bush...a gully somewhere.

Technique

Was away for a few days so i put all outside to let the big hps in the sky to give them some love.. however it rained lots!!

they however have shown some sex on 6. so good news is i have 6 ladies so far! and no males as of yet so fingers crossed for that!

So heres the girls.. back under the Cfl's for a few more weeks/ i'll start taking cuttings when they fatten up a bit.. did a bit of bending and pinching today to promote some lower growth on them..

attachment.php

Couple of Chimera C4's, some widow chronic cross i did, and some special skunk. not expecting much from the crosses. but the c4 and skunk have done me very well in the past..

Attachments

• girls2011.jpg
    girls2011.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 12

Technique

Donald. way to pull out the bigger dick!! haha

looking nice!! did you have a plot in a while back to be in flower so early?

and another plot in to go all summer??

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Donald. way to pull out the bigger dick!! haha

looking nice!! did you have a plot in a while back to be in flower so early?

and another plot in to go all summer??
hi tech ,
its not that long in , prolly 10 weeks or so ...
the summer one isnt like the southern parts either ,, typical here is 16 weeks from seed to harvest , no matter the time of year ..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Very nice plot DM.....How do you avoid choppers seeing that though???

lots of gullies and mountains around ,, with the right slope facing the sun ,,
theres a large hill directly in front and behind the patches ,
not much chance of any choppers seeing it ,
ive been in one to check ,
not much chance ...

Leeroy&Co:

good to see the outdoor grows are fillin' in :sasmokin:
Don you in the warmer part of our country? flowering this time of year for me where I am wouldn't be viable, the sun hours getting longer and all... Yours look fantastic btw :joint: would it be a north facing slope that's the best position outdoors?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
good to see the outdoor grows are fillin' in :sasmokin:
Don you in the warmer part of our country? flowering this time of year for me where I am wouldn't be viable, the sun hours getting longer and all... Yours look fantastic btw :joint: would it be a north facing slope that's the best position outdoors?
yes leeroy ,, way up north ,
days dont get longer than 13 hrs ...

and yep its a north facing slope ,, as you say its the best position outdoors ,,, best way to get all day sun for sure ....

bushweed

Veteran
Last of my winteries, a self sown Oaxacan x MMWW
picture.php

picture.php

and the first of the summer run, Oaxacan x Mango Hz
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts