What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HIGH COUNTRY'S OUTDOOR PROJECT, 2011/2012 BEGINS

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
OK, so the plants have been under 1000W for a day or so. Decided to check them and give them a spray of sulphur based spider mite control.

THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GROWING IN THERE

picture.php

I THINK IT'S A TOMATO, WTF!

picture.php

Don't know how that got in there. Think I'll just leave it in peace and let it grow. This only came up with the 1000W lamp...weird.

High Country

Veteran
I forgot about how much heat these 1000W globes put out. Must get the temps back to about 24C...the fans are back on.

Time to grow.

12h 29m 21s of daylight at the moment.

I want more.

L

luvaduck

Man, even your tomatoes look like Indicas!

Best wishes for the times ahead.

High Country

Veteran
These plants were sitting in a different area from where I normally fire up 1000W. Even with cooling they're getting to hot...back to the 400W...they'll be right now.

High Country

Veteran
Man, even your tomatoes look like Indicas!

Best wishes for the times ahead.

Strange how the tomato appeared, it's standard potting mix out of a bag and just germinated when the 1000W got turned on...maybe the extra heat...who knows. I thought these manufacturers had good sterilization and quarantine measures in place.

Never mind...such is life.

Leeroy&Co:

Hmmm either the soil was not sterilized or you planted it and forgot because what your smoking is some good shit hehe what a random occorunce! a cannato? :p

High Country

Veteran
FINAL FEED, HYDRATION

FINAL FEED, HYDRATION

We are just about at 13 hours of daylight, plants are about 3' tall.

Time for their final feed and get them well hydrated.

NEARLY TIME GIRLS...YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IS NEARLY HERE

picture.php

Final numbers are yet to be determined. I've got a couple of runts and they will be thrown out. One final mite spray/

I'll back the light hours down to max summer daylight hours, 14hrs 45min, for a week or so.

Then see ya later girls...bon voyage.

High Country

Veteran
The 400W globe over these plants just shit itself...oh well...I'll see if the 600W will fire up tomorrow...can't be bothered at the moment...besides, it's nearly time for them to go out.

zeuss

What happened mate? I read through the whole thread hoping to see that the colloidal silvering had given you 100% females as i am about to do the same but the thread ended suddenly? hope you are ok??
Cheers
Z

benzo

Hey high country. Did this not get finished because of all the flooding last year ?

I remember correctly, u tried 2x to plant these out, finally were able to, then lost em in another flood ?

Then you got a new job and put the grow on hold ?
Anyways, hope all is well with you.

Latest posts

Latest posts