What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HIGH COUNTRY'S OUTDOOR PROJECT, 2011/2012 BEGINS

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Im in HC,

Cant wait to see how something different turns out for you,

Peace Afro.

Something different is on the way Afro, the mums are just about ready for another clone run. I've got so many potential clone sites. Time to hydrate them, feed them and put an HPS over their heads for a boost.

Soon I'll be able to get to my nearest big town and hopefully source some airpots, if not I'll ring up a mob who has them and place an order. The outdoor girls are going into airpots.

I've got the cloning bug again, scary.....not another cloning thread.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Haha i love it HC, you and your horticultural knowledge, so wise,

always great to watch new threads by you no matter what haha.

Peace.

High Country

Veteran
BAD MOON RISING

BAD MOON RISING

The alps are cold, the days are getting longer....the plants are sensing it.

BAD MOON RISING

picture.php

THE MUMS HAVE RESPONDED TO THEIR HAIRCUT, ABOUT 80 CLONES HERE

picture.php

MIGHT JUST HAVE TO GET A FEW MORE CLONES ON THE GO

THE POTENTIAL OUTDOOR GIRLS ARE STRAINING AT THE LEASH.....DESPARATE FOR A NEW HOME

picture.php

INDICA....LOVE THOSE FAT LEAFS

picture.php

So tomorrow I'm heading to town and try to source some air pots....re-pot....cull the weak....the journey continues.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
HC more pictures, it makes me want to move over east,
especially with these new dam war on drugs over in WA,
ah well fuck the pollies, i am a free flesh and blood human being, and i do not live by the laws of admiralty jurisdiction,
I also don't accept the strawmen corperate entity that has been created with my name...

Anyways enough of that yarn, still loving ya work HC,

Peace Afro.

Technique

Looking good!! love the view, cant wait to get down there myself for a few turns in the spring snow :)

i've started to make an early start too this year.. going to get on top of things and perhaps get some flowering early if i can get them out in time..

all the best!

High Country

Veteran
HC more pictures, it makes me want to move over east,
especially with these new dam war on drugs over in WA,
ah well fuck the pollies, i am a free flesh and blood human being, and i do not live by the laws of admiralty jurisdiction,
I also don't accept the strawmen corperate entity that has been created with my name...

Anyways enough of that yarn, still loving ya work HC,

Peace Afro.

Looking good!! love the view, cant wait to get down there myself for a few turns in the spring snow :)

i've started to make an early start too this year.. going to get on top of things and perhaps get some flowering early if i can get them out in time..

all the best!

THERE'S A GARDEN UP THERE SOMEWHERE

picture.php

Some where in those mountains is a secluded place...away from the maddening crowds.

The snow eventually will melt and the gullys flow with pristine mountain water....all summer...the soil is rich...earthy...the air is clean and pure.

A place where plants can grow undisturbed....unless of course they get eaten by kangaroos or deer!

Or worse

CONSUMED BY FIRE

picture.php

Have a nice day, friends...cheers.

High Country

Veteran
SELECTION AND REPOTTING

SELECTION AND REPOTTING

All 40 plants are looking OK though I let them dry out a bit.....never mind, they'll cope.

Time to cut the numbers and give them a new home.

40 GIRLS LOOKING A BIT THIRSTY

picture.php

I'LL PUT THEM INTO THESE TALL POTS TO ENCOURAGE A DEEP ROOT SYSTEM, AIR POTS TO FOLLOW

picture.php

I SELECTED 24, THE BUSHIEST, WATERED AND IN THE NEW POTS

picture.php

THE MUMS ARE GOING NUTS, I COULD GET A REDICULOUS AMOUNT OF CLONES OFF THESE....DID SOMEONE MENTION CLONING?......ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PASTIMES

picture.php

So there you go, 24 have been selected.......what will I do with the 16 left overs.....there's nothing wrong with them?

I might be able to fire up the SOG soon...we shall see.

hoffman25

temps in the snowies

temps in the snowies

gday HC, wondering if you have any problems with low temps stunting growth up in the snowies? Thinking it probably dips below 10 frequently in sept/oct. Im on the other side of the range and gonna go test soil ph in a few spots for a little guerilla myself. Any of your input would be great.
ciao

High Country

Veteran
gday HC, wondering if you have any problems with low temps stunting growth up in the snowies? Thinking it probably dips below 10 frequently in sept/oct. Im on the other side of the range and gonna go test soil ph in a few spots for a little guerilla myself. Any of your input would be great.
ciao

I figure an indica is more suitable for high country areas. Indica is believed to have originated from the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan and Pakistan and exposed to a variable climate. An equatorial sativa may not perform to her best under these conditions.

A little fat indica should thrive in these conditions.

I'm not planting out until mid to late November though or even later. I don't want them flowering on me straight away and then revegging.

Ah yes...the joys of indica.

High Country

Veteran
ONE MORE THING

ONE MORE THING

Just for the hell of it......

I'VE GOT ANOTHER 40 CLONES ON THE GO

picture.php

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep on pumping out those little beautys!

You thought about adding some pollen to your strain at some point?

L

luvaduck

HC!, I think I know that feeling! Just can't help yourself, a few more won't hurt eh?

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
lol you know what they say HC... "its better to have to many that not enough" :)

keen to see this show take off mate :)

High Country

Veteran
Keep on pumping out those little beautys!

You thought about adding some pollen to your strain at some point?

At some point I will SilverSurfer....just have to find the right donor.

I might also do another feminized seed run just for the hell of it....the colloidal silver process definitely works.

Location, location, location....more to come.

High Country

Veteran
I've had a few days off work so gave the girls a bit of a boost under an HPS. All plants are good, just ticking along nicely.

JUST GAVE THEM A FEED WITH A BIT OF THE GOOD OLD SEASOL SEAWEED EXTRACT

picture.php

IT'S GETTING A LITTLE CROWDED IN THERE

picture.php

The old mums were looking a bit tired and emotional so I threw them out.

HELLO NEW MUMS

picture.php

I'll have to get my act together soon and start looking for a location.....early days yet...no need to rush these things.

Latest posts

Latest posts