What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheapest autoflowering beans...

Krusher

Hallo everyone...i want to run a small outdoor batch an i wanted to experiment with some autos to get a decent smoke early while running my regulars ;) So...i am not a fun of autos and i dont want to spend much on em...who has the cheapest autoflowering beans?? :thank you:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
GHS green-o-matic are probably the cheapest on bay/boo and pack decent quality.

Peace

=K

P

Purple Monster

Buying cheap seeds is kinda like buying a parachute at the dollar store.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Cheeseheads have AF strain in that seeds stock & is better as Green-o-Matic

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Autoflowers outdoors are a waste of time IMO. :joint:

Not really, they're useful for outdoor growers with very short season and can perform, take a look:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=167582

Can anyone confirm that the Green-o-Matic autoflowers/is worth the loot?

Been hard to get the definitive word.

This is the best post on the subject by my friend marziano:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=168659

As said they're decent enough, thread was about cheapest strain though so thats it.

Peace

=K

Kaneh

Buddha seeds White dwarf is one of the cheapest and best autos there is at the moment. If I remember correct there's 15 seeds in pack. It's typical low-yelding lowryder cros, but in taste and high department it's better than most other autos.

sourflower

I grew out 3 packs of greenomatic...totally bunk.All micro's and weirdo's.Absolute crap.GHSC really should have waited till they got a decent auto together before relesing it.
I got my eye on a outdoor sour60 grow.

grimcreeper

Blue Streak is 44 bucks if I remember correctly, and it is a very good auto strain. You can get 3 Cream Caramel autos from Sweet Seeds (fem) and they look freaking awesome. I'm going to run them.

figment42

there is a strain with the same name as the Jolly guy in a red suit who brings
presents. I actually grew the stuff not just recycling handed down opinions they are
good. ReAlly good for the price. They run like 25 bucks or something for ten regs.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Im working on a mixed pack for everyone that wants to try AutoFlowering without the high cost of a single variety. Will try to get them up on the Bay in the next few months. Hope that helps some folks.

SGS

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
With autos, you usually get what you pay for... but its not ALWAYS true, there are some exceptions, do your research..

Autos outdoors can have 3 harvests a year.. and will be finished by the time your 12/12 even get going, dargo had a really good picutres of his big autos fully flowered next to his 12/12 in his green house and the 12/12 were just preflowering i believe...

Outdoors: grow autos and Full season plants, More harvests, more marijuana, MORE HAPPINESS!

J

joejusttyped

A brand we cant mention here sells five different non fem autos ranging from $25 to $40.

dargo

My first auto order was going to be Mi5, but I thought they wouldnt be to good as the price was only £22 for 12 beans, I ordered auto white russian instead which cost about £35+pp

I was sorely disapointed with the white russians, but I seen so many people getting good results with autos I thought id give something else a go. I went with the Mi5 as I couldnt find anyone else growing them.

Below is the Mi5, the top red ring and the bottom red ring are around the bottom 2 branches of the same plant. the moral of this stroy is.... dont be put off by low prices

picture.php