What's new

Mystery Illness or Burn?

Kazza007

I'm desperate for some advice - I'm running a twin pot Autopot system, in perlite under 130w Veg CFL, and everything has been fine for the past month - however during a relocation, one of the leaves on my bigger baby got damaged.
It was hanging half off the plant, so rather than leave it to rot I sliced the remains off with a sterile razor blade and figured it would be fine. It looked a bit wilted the next day, but I figured it was shock and left it alone. It's now three days later and half the plant has started to curl up and die - it looks like it's spread from the initially damaged area and it's running amok!
The ppm is normal, pH is sitting at 6.4, which is a little higher than I usually run, but I don't want to mess with it and add more stress when she's already poorly - her sister is thriving, so I don't think it's a nute issue.
I'm not sure what to do now, this is my first grow with hydro, and I'm freaking out!
I took a few pix of her, and her sis for comparison - any assistance would be MASSIVELY appreciated!!! :laughing:

Attachments

• Nelson.jpg
    Nelson.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 5
  • Nelson1.jpg
    Nelson1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Green o matic tricomi.resiz
    Green o matic tricomi.resiz
    89.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Nelson3.jpg
    Nelson3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 5

Kazza007

And more pics

And more pics

Couldn't fit all the pix in the first post - as you can see, she's not looking very happy at all!
The last one is of my second baby, who looks fine.

Attachments

• Nelson4.jpg
    Nelson4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Nelson5.jpg
    Nelson5.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Nelson6.jpg
    Nelson6.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Nelson7.jpg
    Nelson7.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3

Krusher

That looks like a nute burn my friend...The other plant probably lasted because its a hevier feeder than the others...You should stop giving nutes and start flushing with water for some days till they start looking better.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
By any chance have you been spraying with Neem Oil??
Looks like it could be N toxicity....or also Neem Toxicity--

Latest posts

Latest posts