What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Macros and mean genetics bathed in co2

J dubb

So I picked up a usb microscope the other day.. took a look see and oh wow I haven't giggled like a little school girl in sooo long.. I mean yea, wait, no I have never done that.. anyway I figured I would share some photos of the recent harvest.. enjoy :)

Master Kush

LA Confidential

Green Crack

Bubba Kush

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet man, nice shots!

Heh, I have one of those too, but its the cheap kids one... Takes some cool shots, but not as clear as those.

looking frosty.....how did you like growing the master kush??? I'm trying it for the first time, and have heard mix reviews.

J dubb

Thanks guys! I'm still getting used to the cam, this one is a Veho Discovery VMS-004 Deluxe.. it has a dimmable light on it as well as adjustable resolution so you gotta get it just right.

00bladerunner - I love the Master Kush, very resistant to pests and disease and good yielder. I will always keep her around :)

Can you take some pics of nugs and plants, the macros are cool, but I'd love to see the nugs and plants, they must look nice!..

Relentless

Veteran
they all look awesome!!!

bathed in co2? did u have pm? could u go over ur c02 bathing procedure?
thanks man!

J dubb

Youngtrees I would post some photos but can't seem to find my usb cable for my other camera :(

And thanks Relentless by co2 bath I just meant the room was kept at 1300-1500 ppm of co2 throughout the flowering cycle.

Latest posts

Latest posts