What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Power Plant, and Pineapple kush

I just cut 2 power plants and 2 pineapple kush's that were grown in my tent under a 400w hps after 58 days. This was my first time growing the power plant, and was very impressed with the bud quality...cant wait to try it. And the kush always makes for a great smoke.

Heres 4 of my Power plant
picture.php

And heres my Pineapple Kush

Thanks guys.
I grew 2 power plants and 2 Pineapple kushs....
But probably about 2 oz per power plant
and probably 2.5-3oz on each of the kushs.
My 1 kush last time around gave me 5.5 oz
Just cut them yesterday, so ill know shortly. The power plant buds were very dense though, so hopefully ill have more then i thought.

me too.....i couldnt get 2 of the pics to come up big by clicking on them, I dont know how to make them a full image in my post, so ill try to attach those 2 PP pics again

Attachments

• P1030844.jpg
    P1030844.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 11
  • pp3.jpg
    pp3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 3

THC123

Veteran
Does your PP also have an exotic diesel-coconutlike smell?

It's one of the nicest strains i have smoked. But i am talking bout PP from seed. The clones going around here don't have that special smell

THC123....now that you mention it, I do get a diesel-coconutlike smell from it. It smells amazing. Mine did come from clones, but they definetely still have that aroma to them. I've never grown PP myself, untill now, but your right....it has been a very nice smoke in the past. I can hardly wait, a few more days and I should be able to sample some of the smaller buds.
I'm pretty sure its from dutch passion....my buddy picked up some feminized seeds from a shop in amsterdam while he was there.
Its a real easy growing strain too, Ive seen it grow great in the hot summer indoors, while all the other plants suffered from the heat. Not real leafy either so easy to trim and doesnt take up much room in my tent, so I could pack a few more in there.