What's new

Pineapple kush and F***ing Incredible

I cut down my Kush last night, and snapped a few pics. I was quite impresssed with the quality of the buds, and the amount that came off of it. Looks like more then I got off my widow I grew last time, which was 5 1/4, and the buds are alot more dense. :biggrin: I can only hope. Ill cut the incredible tomorrow night and add to the post.

The first pic is right when she came out of the tent, falling all over the place.

This is the stock, I had 4 mai n branches at the top, then 4 small ones underneath that had really nothing on them. the rest were trimmed off early.

Heres one of the 4 main branches...

And a few more various...
picture.php

sanke

very nice! can we get some info on veg time and what type of lights you were using? Looks great!

Thanks everyone....I used advanced nutrients mostly....3 part micro, grow, bloom, and big bud.....then in the later weeks i switch to a supernatural bud blaster, also use a cal/mag from botanicare, and something called propogator for roots. I'll write more about times in veg and stuff sunday because im on my way snowboarding.....ill trim the incredible then too...been super busy lately.
cheers

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i tell ya what, ive smoked "fucking incredible" and it is by far one of the MOST POTENT strains I have ever smoked in my life... i was knocked on my ass, its heavily narcotic

D

danimal7

wow , top shelf bro. my last grow of silver pearl had those little buds on the leaves ,like you have in the picture

Ok...Heres a little info about my 2 ladies. These 2 were both grown from seed. P.K (pineapple kush) seed started germinating on oct 1/09, then went into a peat puck, then 3" pot on oct 12. F.I (fucking incredible) was a week behind, and went into her 3" pot on oct 20. They both stayed under cfls until Nov 27. I toped both of them in the week prior to the 27th of nov. They went into 11L pots on Nov 28. They then enjoyed a 400w MH until Dec 8. At this time I realized they were getting to big, too fast, so I switched them over to a 400w HPS. They both took off in the next two weeks, and were soon too big for my tent. So I did various bends on them, but there were still a few branches that grew to the roof above the light.
I started the nutes in veg, but not heavy at all. Then in week 2 of HPS, I started a bit heavier, with my 3 part advanced, along with my big bud for weeks 2,3,4. Weeks 5,6,7 still got 3 part, but switched to my supernatural bud blaster( i find a little better for ripening). I also used the cal/mag throughout, as well as the propogator after transplanting. Water always corrected to 6.5ph. So a few days before the end of week 7, I started to flush. This is when i realized I had high amounts of disolved salts in my runoff, so I used alot more water then normal in my flush. I eventually saw the ppm in the runoff droping, so i think next time I wont use quite so much nutes during flowering and flush in between nutes waterings aswell.
I chopped the P.K on Feb 3/10, and chopped my F.I on Feb 6/10.
The P.K looked alot better to me the whole time, and had no real problems. But the F.I grew much bigger buds, but i found a few seeds while trimming it last night......Not really sure what that is caused by??? But I only found 3 seeds so far, but im sure theres more. Anyway, enough rambling.....here a few pics of my F.I.

Ok first one, just out of tent...would not stand on her own...had to stake it, and tie it to the door....these buds were incredibly heavy.

Ok....Buds are dry now, and in jars curing.
I was very impressed this time around, especially with the Pineapple kush.
I got 155g (5.5 oz) off the P.K
and 105 g (3.75oz) off the F.I
The kush is one of my top 5 favorites of all time....really quite an uplifting high, makes me feel really good, and very flavorful. Just a real nice stone....not as heavy as many others ive had, but more of my kinda stuff!!!! Will most definetely grow again...heavy producer too...
Heres a few dry pics of the P.K.

The F.I is also nice, but for me, not as enjoyable as the P.K. It is a bit heavier of a stone, but doesnt make me feel as good as the P.K. And its also quite alot fluffier/lighter then the P.K. I also found 10 or so seeds already, nice looking seeds, but im not sure what causes this. Heres a few pics of the dry F.I.

Latest posts

Latest posts