What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9 1/2 weeks

C

curts1

Hi, I have an assortment of DR, LR2xAK47 and some "experimental" crosses that were planted 9 1/2 weeks ago -they are now in full flower but don´t seem to be finished...how long should I still hang on to them.

Do to several reasons I can´t check the trichs so any help would be appreciated.

PS And the one hermie -to be or not to be? The buds are a small and very white pistils, can it be used for something?

Kuroth

Hi, I have an assortment of DR, LR2xAK47 and some "experimental" crosses that were planted 9 1/2 weeks ago -they are now in full flower but don´t seem to be finished...how long should I still hang on to them.

Do to several reasons I can´t check the trichs so any help would be appreciated.

PS And the one hermie -to be or not to be? The buds are a small and very white pistils, can it be used for something?

Would love to see some Pics of what they look like????

Thanks

C

curts1

The DR´s are pretty dank by now, as are the Finnish AF´s, actually they are all doing well. The typhoon has been a dissapointment, out of five seeds four germed, three were mails and one hermie (my first). Sorry no pics at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback, I´ll try to be patient:joint:

C

curts1

I thought "9 1/2" would catch everyones attention! LOL! It worked!

marijuana

That's not too abnormal, just gota wait for them to ripen! What do you mean by not finished? Are the plants runt like or is the bud not forming fully? How many hours of light are they getting per day and are you feeding them something?

That's a bummer about you typhoons, iv always want to grow some out but never got my hands on any seeds. I don't know if you should hold on to that herm, if you breed it there's a good chance it's offspring will be hermies too. Chop it down before it spreads it's pollen or crop the male portion, the herm is not a desirable trait.

Good luck