What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor lowryders

regulate

this year i was only able to grow some lowriders (Going to Austraalia in Aug)
but they got some good days of sun so i harvested in beginning july

feel free to post any lowryder outdoor shot you got

Koi

What latitude are you on, and what date did you germinate them?
I would like to get some early smoke next season.

regulate

Im on latitude 55°N and the seeds were planted into soil on April 23.

I had damn luck with the female rate: 9 out of 11 seeds were ladies,
didnt harvest them all due to constant slug damage....

overall the lowrider f1 really surprised me with resin and its speed.
another good point is that you can hide them so easily which is allows you to have them on real sunny spots

coming close to harvest youll get mold problems though...

Allthough its not the strongest weed I can really recommend lowryder to those who wanna have some early smoke !

Koi

I have some lowryders (don't know if it is #1 or #2) outside, though they got germinated and planted as seedlings outdoor way too late for a early harvest.
We will see when they ripens.

And I too have some slug problems, and it is particularly the small AF-s that get beat up seriously. The larger plants just get some leafs shredded, but the AF plants get even their buds eaten.

Now slugs can't have cannabinoid-receptors, what I know of.
Quite sad for the slugs too get a healthy meal, but misses out on the happy meal.

Koi

Yeah, that Lowryder #2 looks really vigorous. It will probably become bushy as hell.

So, Regulate is your grow season outdoor over for this year. Or do you have more plants still outside.

Xhashish

Veteran
xhashish, hope you plant pack more buds soon..looks very tasty already:chin:

I also do (= they are already pretty sticky, but like i said, it's day 61 from seed (-:

Yeah, that Lowryder #2 looks really vigorous. It will probably become bushy as hell. So, Regulate is your grow season outdoor over for this year. Or do you have more plants still outside.

No it's not over , First september - october , some could maybe not finish here before the frost ..

This lowrider is also 61 days old -

Koi

Looks good mate, but the question was originally intended for regulate. :)
Is it slugs that have eaten the leaves?

Xhashish

Veteran
Looks good mate, but the question was originally intended for regulate. :)
Is it slugs that have eaten the leaves?

Oh sorry my friend , I was a little hury , didnt see that ..
yes unfortanely it is, but I have moved it to another place

Koi

Oh sorry my friend , I was a little hury , didnt see that ..
yes unfortanely it is, but I have moved it to another place
It is not a problem at all, I didn't mind the picture. :)
Just wanted to clarify that I was wondering about his grow too.

I wish you both the best of luck and a happy grow season.

regulate

yes unfortunately the season is over for me...because i got to australia in aug for 9-12 months.
2010 or 2011 ill be growing again. I really want to test some early danish strains.
what do you think, can i grow sucessfully when i return home in May/June next year ?

Koi

Yes you can, If you plant them in June and they aren't AF they will yield less.

AF will probably work until Aug.

al666

for regulate

for regulate

just a question man, i'm growing just now some low rider 1 on my balcony in Italy.
they are 5 weeks old and buds are very smelly but not seem to be very big.
i know the lr 1 is not a particular indicated strain for whom that want a big harvest...anyway how many grams have you obtained for each plant?
think that here in Italy the temperature is hot now and they are getting 8 hours of direct light per day.
thanks in advance for the answer.byez

marijuana

I had some LR1's two seasons ago in pots out in the woods and mine did not yield that much, like 7 grams on average. one of them grew huge but the other 3 were small and kind of lanky for a lr, they're particular plants. the smallest thing can throw off your yield since theres not much to start with in the beginning.

Its a little late for nutes but i highly recommend adding some broken up worm casting to your water to finish up flowering because you do not have to worry about flushing out dissolved worm casting like you do nutes and ferts. you should not have long before harvest (depending on how long you let it go for) so if your using nutes i would start flushing your plant, but if not just try and make it as happy as possible and maybe try and get it some more light and food.

good luck

al666

4 MJ

4 MJ

I had some LR1's two seasons ago in pots out in the woods and mine did not yield that much, like 7 grams on average. one of them grew huge but the other 3 were small and kind of lanky for a lr, they're particular plants. the smallest thing can throw off your yield since theres not much to start with in the beginning.

Its a little late for nutes but i highly recommend adding some broken up worm casting to your water to finish up flowering because you do not have to worry about flushing out dissolved worm casting like you do nutes and ferts. you should not have long before harvest (depending on how long you let it go for) so if your using nutes i would start flushing your plant, but if not just try and make it as happy as possible and maybe try and get it some more light and food.

good luck

thanks MJ, I will go on and then I 'll let you know how many grams i'll have had.

Latest posts

Latest posts