What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best feminized seed (strain) you can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bombdotcom

hey guys,
it seems hard to find a decent strain that comes in a feminized version. Right now im running dutch passion strawberry cough and it definately aint that dank. So just like the title says whats the best strain to buy in feminized version and from what breeder? thanks fellas!

my plant right now is like 4 weeks into flowering with no smell....on the other hand my boy gets this stuff that is so dank, the smallest nug you can smell in your room even when its triple bagged - shitis out of this world. im looking for strains that are gonna be that bomb smelling dankness!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Only fem strain that I think is worth getting is the GH Super Lemon Haze, I wish it came in regular form though to make seeds however.

B

bombdotcom

i have read mixed reviws on the greenhouse breeder, maybe that particular strain is a good purchase? hows the smell/taste?

Don Peecontae

Not done yet, but, the big buddah fem chiesel is looking quite nice in the ol' cabarino. I'll let you know for sure in a few more weeks.

DankSide

Yo - I feel you on the lack of dankness on the DP S-Cough - We saw something that came out more peppery than fruity or very potent. DP's Power Plant in the same run impressed us though.

Can't vouch for any strains or too specific yet, just haven't experienced enough to say just yet.
I will say that Female Seeds produces NICE genetics, I had cinnamon from them which tasted more sweetly floral than anything I've had - and it was SOOO sticky.

I'll be able to say something about Big Buddha's fem line and same goes for a Barney's fem strain + a Greenhouse fem later, who knows when.

All I can say is I'm pretty sure Female Seeds is on the brink of releasing a new batch of stable grapefruit soon, I doubt it will leave you disappointed.

Looking for dankiness ?! Paradise : Sensi star yu can't go wrong with this one
Was lucky to find 4 females on a pack of 5 regular , selected two different pheno both awsome.

I've also grown and smoked strawberry cough some tasty pheno but too weak for me .

If it ain't dank it won't stay in my Bank !

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
I agree with the Super Lemon Haze and also Seedism BLZ Bud which is G13 x Silver Haze x Trainwreck. It will put you in an altered state of mind.

ripman

From Greenhouse also Hawaiian Snow is fairly good: it smells of onion, it tastes like hazelnut, it is really peculiar. Apparently, it won an ICMAG 420 cup, which, with respect to the Cannabis Cup, might be seen as a less "marketing-driven" competition... so I'd consider HS as well as a very good feminized strain to buy

B

bombdotcom

Looking for dankiness ?! Paradise : Sensi star yu can't go wrong with this one
Was lucky to find 4 females on a pack of 5 regular , selected two different pheno both awsome.

I've also grown and smoked strawberry cough some tasty pheno but too weak for me .

If it ain't dank it won't stay in my Bank !

hahahaaha @ bolded, hilarious brotha. Also dankside thanks for the input man im glad we agree!

i cant stand when people criticise people for buying female seeds becuase not everyone has the acesss to a medical card, so for alot of us the option of having a large amount of plants is just not applicable, from laws to the space needed feminized seeds are the way to go for the micro-grower.

ive been reading a good amount up on the paradise seeds sensi star that looks promising. ive got a white berry seed from paradise seed maybe i should give it a whirl?

also grapefruit sounds bomb, when is that expected to be released?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The most reliable feminized seed lines we have seen growing recently were Critical and Northern Lights from [Royal Queen Seeds].

the NL at 30days +
picture.php

berlinweed

From Greenhouse also Hawaiian Snow is fairly good: it smells of onion, it tastes like hazelnut, it is really peculiar. Apparently, it won an ICMAG 420 cup, which, with respect to the Cannabis Cup, might be seen as a less "marketing-driven" competition... so I'd consider HS as well as a very good feminized strain to buy

Hazelnut? Well can´t remember that but Hawaiian Snow smokes really nice although I didn´t liked the fast growing attributes but the buzz was great.
Still have some reg beans and will try them again.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gave out a loads of NL RoyalQueen TESTERS about 3 months ago....im waiting for peeps to get beck to me with the results,,,,looks good tho doc:)

Ronni

female seeds and royal queen seeds are the most reliable sources for feminized seeds. quite positive reviews all the way.

i did quite well with the cinnamon, white widow, skunk special and nl from female seeds and the amnesia haze from royal queen seeds.

xcrispi

I can vouch for Skunk no. 1 from RQS .
5 for 5 , all were uniform , all were dank .

I only got 1 of 5 WW from RQS to pop though ?
But the lonely WW girl looks incredible .
Crispi

B

bombdotcom

seems like Royal Queen seeds and Female seeds and Paradise Seeds are teh best 3 options, any other opinions.

daemos

seems like Royal Queen seeds and Female seeds and Paradise Seeds are teh best 3 options, any other opinions.

What about Sagarmatha feminised? anyone had any good results using thier work? Im personally thinking of running sags strawberry d-lite...

Paradise FTW, but i've heard good things about all the seed breeders mentioned...

except I heard that GHS was shitteh... I can't talk though, i've never run their stock at all... So they could be amazing.

osirica420

Sweet Tooth from Barneys, hands down!...
Really fruity diesel taste that last for 20mins after you smoke and one bud will make the whole house reak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts