What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Part 2 - Wonderfuck the Final Act

Sleepy

Veteran
i'm happy for you...especially since i know your vaportek works sooo well!! :woohoo: :sasmokin:

all of the pics are gorgeous!

dna who? :confused:

G

<--speechless
Top-Notch Job,you did them Right in Every Aspect!:smile:

Last edited:

Cheeba

:yoinks: :yoinks: Saw both threads and both are absolutely amazing. Trichs everywhere! Can't wait for the smoke report :sasmokin:

G

This plant is amazing. I love the neon green buds you've produced. It's really brag time of year for you. (I'm jealous)

G

Looks like you have a LOT to brag about too, Indigo! Fantastic stuff! I'm stunned by the photography too. How are you lighting those pics? It looks like more than just a flash.

Gamera

This one's amazing too! Someone's gonna get awfully fucked up. :D This appears to be a devine cross.
G

G

How the hell are you gonna manicure them. I would get frustrated due to the amount of trics.