What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biker Fantasy

:bong: These pix are from my partners growroom. He's a med patient, MS & cancer. As you can see, he has way to much free time, though it sure gave me a laugh when I walked in today. About 1/2 the plants are my Black Light at day 26 of veg.

Swerve my buddy says hard hitting indicas work best. After many years of trying different strains and crosses, we hit on a cross that works better than anything he's ever had. A hogsbreath pheno Hog x Kush, and let me tell ya, this isn't for lightweights or casual smokers. A couple hits of this puts me into a stumbling daze and thats a hell of an accomplishment.
I've sent this out to some testers and if they like it as much as I do, it'll be available in the spring.

G

I'll be looking foward to that releace. I'm looking for an all out indica.

Latest posts

Latest posts