What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Moon Rocks!

70s_PotHead

Indigo said:
Thank you delta....you following me around? :D
Thanks for having posted on all my threads in the Flower Pix forum! :yes:

Its your avatar :yummy: but I'm sure your budz have somthing to do with it also :canabis:

70s

Last edited:

3legdog

Great lookn plants Indigo :canabis: & glad to see you back in full swing w/those beautiful bud shots. Being new hear i've read alot & can't wait to hear your reports on the new garden. Also i have BOG's GP to look through when time/space permitts. Again fantastic job on the grow :wave:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Indi

Indi

Might that be a little fungi knat?

Beautiful buds btw.....
as usual!

yeah great shots ...they give me confidence ..lol ...i got some here at 7 weeks veg ..1 day flower ..will they ever finish !

that could also be a mother aphid ..kill the bitch ...she will have your grow room infested in no time ...peace

actually what am i talking about ..nature already handled that ..aphid is stuck to the resin ...but have a look around anyways to see if they multiplied ..peace

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Flouro

Flouro

I bet that little bitch is stoned as hell,,,oh what a way to go.............

lol ..yeah man ...grasshopper's are a riot to see getting stoned ..1 minute there munching on some leaves , then you see 1 try to jump

ooops the buzz got ya eh ! legs are paralised eh !..& just falls into the pot :biglaugh: ..peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Indigo,
Nice job there, pics and plants. How far are they, about 6 weeks?

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Had em' once

Had em' once

Never noticed any problems with the plants themselves other than getting stuck in the resins:)
They are known to spread fungus and other nasty little germs.
They mostly feed on dead plant material in the soil or in the roots of hydro systems.....
I don't know if you have them where you live but No Pest strips will rid your mothers of any critters in 48 hours for good!
I do not use any type of bug killer in the flower rooms but have used them to rid a few of my mothers of Mites(came with a gifted clone)in 48 hours....
They are just a plastic box that slides open,not a spray or a fogger...

Indi,I don't know if you have a Wal- Mart in your country but if not I could send you a few.From what I have researched they are safe to be used around edibles and safe to be used inside houses!!Never seen a bug that could take it!!!I did put them back in the mother room about 5 days after the first 48 hour use for another 48 hours and have not seen a mite since.I was skeptical at first but now will swear by em''
Take care.......................CC

Last edited:

alGrenDh

Indigo said:
I believe that in the country where you live a vaccum cleaner is called an "aspirapolvere", smigs

Or in universal language, the thing you plug in...dirt and air are sucked into one end but only air comes out the other end.

Don't think I could function without my vacuum!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful photography, n damnfine plants!
thanks for the show indigo :yummy:
peace, bub

Latest posts

Latest posts