What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit! i cant believe this.

love you Ele! hope we meet up again in another universe.

B

Blue

Man thats sad, I knew Elimental from a few different sites always a good positive vibe never any drama from elemental...... so young ....R.I.P bro sadly one less person who actually cares about the plant and not the name on the pack!!!!

Stash me some gear & i'll trade with you when I get upstairs!!!

Sleepy

Veteran
very sad to read this today.

warm wishes to the family and i hope the journey never ends, elemental.

damn...

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is definitely sad news.
I hope you are in a better place Elemental.

Does anyone know how he passed? Dealing with death is never easy. Especially when it involves a young life.

R.I.P.

MARLO

Rip E. Didn't know ya but it's always sad too lose a member of our community. Guess the lord needed a new garden tender. Condolences to his family and those that knew him and those who lives he touched

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about Elem, he was a cool guy, we talked in chat a bit. May you puff for eternity.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bollocks! Is this for real? Elemental is one of the good guys! :friends:

Elemental is one of the finest Bubblehash Makers in the world! He's one of the Italian Stallions! Cannabis Activists,, Philanthropists,,, International Online Moderator and Journalist.. A Really Nice Guy.. Respected by the community and all the ppl he taught how to brew guano tea and make bubble to the best standards :canabis:

Here is a tribute video i have enjoyed with Elemental online before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dAnDcyu6Lw

This news saddens me,,, may his soul float in happiness and rest in a peaceful place

RIP,, Elemental ,, Jah Bless :rasta:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
I've known him just a little, but it was a brilliant and positive person for sure.
A great loss, very sad...

RIP bro

=K