What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - DECEMBER 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

WOW, I thought she was nice, but Photo of the Month!! Thanks sunnyside.
There was another photo that I thought was even better, but hey, I'm not complaining, just honoured, like Indigo. That Wonderfuck looks devine, by the way, Indigo!

G

congrats on the nomination timtim, good to see a fellow aussie up there matchin it with the best of them!

G

DirtyFreddy's Nebula:

4925IMG_0927_edited.JPG

taken from: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=18784

G

All the pics are amazing. Kudos to all the growers of such beautiful works of art!!!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Closing thread to further nominations.

Will get the poll sorted and ready to vote on in the next few days.

:D
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Back from holiday break, hope everyone had a most enjoyable holiday....I sure did. :D

I'll get the poll sorted out tomorrow (Sunday)...cause we need to have a winner for December!

The winner of December will join the previous 2005 monthly winners for you all to determine who shall receive the honor of

PHOTO OF THE YEAR 2005

As soon as we have December's winner, I'll get the POTY thread up and going, would be nice to have it included in the next edition of IC Magazine, and the deadline is approaching FAST...so will get right on this! :Bolt:

Status
Not open for further replies.