What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M39,Old School Greenhouse Super Silver Haze....

G

159-9-GH_SHH-1.jpg

159-9-GH-SSH-2.jpg

159-9-m39-1.jpg

159-9-m39-2.JPG

G

Rez, is that the SSH you used in the Wonder Haze? I was just wondering which one you used. Was wondering if it was the Old School or the newer SSH. Super nice plants, I like the old M39. I bet that plant smell just awesome and stinky.
Thanks

G

LOL,
Brother Rez,I envy you,nothin ever less than 100%,Mediocrity is not an option,Damned if you dont live by it!!!!Needless to say i'm smokin the 35 dollar bag a shit my niece scored for us tonite,BUT,soon I to will taste the good's :sasmokin:

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Super Silver Haze-one of the best Dutch Sativa's of all time. Nice shots!

G

Beautiful as always Rez... mmm... I need to work on getting some of your stuff.

G

cool man the old school gh 11 week pheno of super silver was awesome

G

Yup,this old-stock GH SSH of mine goes about 12 weeks,give or take....

G

cool man

i made some blueberry x 11 week pheno male SSH seeds for the outdoor season next year

im huntin clones right now :) hoping i get somewhere between the 45 day and 77 day flower time...somewhere round 9 weeks would be divine.

blueberry colors aand finish time with ssh everything else is what im hoping for

Latest posts

Latest posts