What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help deciding what strains to run., Got a list of whats available cheap to me.

Sibbeli

Hi,

First, excuse me for my bad English, it's 06.30 at morning with no sleep.

I'm having a hard time deciding what strains I'll should grow, so I made a list of what is available cheap for me.
They are all repro's but from breeders I've talked to and respect, they won't release shit.

Anyway here is the list:

M39
G13xHPxCitral
CMxAKx(G13xHP)Corral
Taskenti F3
Black Domina F3
G13xBlack Widow
Sour Bubble
Viking
Sensi star
Uzbekistar
Medicine Man x Taskenti
Sheelajuana
Nustrakenti
Aunt of Farouk
G13 x HP x Citral

I'm after high yielding strains that still are good enough for cascropping, as a part of the produce will be for cash.

I think that I have decided on M39 and G13 x UP x Citral, as I've smoked G13 x HP and liked it, and a skunk hybrid have always fallen weĺl for me.

These strains are also the cheapest, I get 25 seeds for 30€. The other ones are more expensive.

The grow room are about 140 x 180 cm and there will be about 7-10 feminized strains in there on top of these.

The lightning is 2 x400 hps/mh and 4pcs of led panels that says they equal 300w ups each. Ventilation and temperature are quite good, pending between 25 to 27 degrees Celsius.

They will be vegged quite a long time, almost all the way to beginning/mid mars, as we need to move apartment June 1, so the idea is to veg them as big as time allows then flip to 12/12, hopefully getting a good harvest for me for a long time and to help friends out,

The substrate will be coco peat with perlite and terramol, in 12L growbags and bigger buckets.

Nutrients used are strictly organic,, using birth liquid seaweed extract of best quality, seaweed meal, EM(effective microorganism), high P guano and kalimagnesia(might be used as a kind of organic pk 13/14 before flower, Mest Best from Agriton(metalwork castings and some more in it)Blackstrap molasses, Linseed cake, maybe some bloodmeal if a fast pick me up is needed and also some liquid organic fertilisers that will be changed every week. Oh, I will also use bentonite clay in the substrate together with a hefty amount of Vulkamin(zeolite powder from germany) The idea is to create a high CEC substrate that both holds water and nutrients well, so the load on me is lowered.

The goal as said, are firstly to get a big harvest, as big as possible and second goal is some stash for me,

Is M39 such a good yielder I keep reading? It would be nice if it is so..
G13 x HP I have smoked and liked it, Chitral is New to me it only get good reviews.

What do you guys think? Is the strains a good choice?

If not, please tell me why. The seeds are soon to be ordered.

Thanks in advance, green brothers! ;)

I'll be awaiting your answers, people.

Peace out/sibbeli

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Cash cropping m39 all day.... g13 hp would be another good one
Sour bubble ain't know production plant neither star but with selection maybe...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Fuk mang if you measuring in cm no need to cash crop, grow what you like best... sour bubble would be perfect for a small cab... m39 etc you probably have your hands full