What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OBSOUL33T GENETICS

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Nope just jaws fpog work. But i am rocking some gear of obs his alien tech crosses to be exact.

Mrkline006 mind if i use this thread for my alien grow? Not sure if ill get in trouble with adding another obs thread so i thought it may be respectful and polite to get your permission first before posting anyways bless up bredren

billb

Veteran
Nope just jaws fpog work. But i am rocking some gear of obs his alien tech crosses to be exact.

Mrkline006 mind if i use this thread for my alien grow? Not sure if ill get in trouble with adding another obs thread so i thought it may be respectful and polite to get your permission first before posting anyways bless up bredren

How close is jaws fpog to the clone only. I saw some for sale and was curious

your good man.. maybe itll get more to comment on this...

Grateful1

I am running obs Aliendawg F2. Lots of interesting expressions coming out. Some mutants, which are growing out of their mutant ways and becoming very nice plants.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
your good man.. maybe itll get more to comment on this...

Thank you brother i appreciate it :biggrin:

How close is jaws fpog to the clone only. I saw some for sale and was curious

Fpog is not clone only brother it has always been seed just clones get passed around but to compare the fpog in terms to the original f1 smoke that indeed taste like fruity pebble cereal and milk that i tried as a teen i would say better in potency and heavier on the terpenes of the cereal and milk :tiphat:

Thank you brother i appreciate it :biggrin:

Fpog is not clone only brother it has always been seed just clones get passed around but to compare the fpog in terms to the original f1 smoke that indeed taste like fruity pebble cereal and milk that i tried as a teen i would say better in potency and heavier on the terpenes of the cereal and milk :tiphat:

I can never find any FPog seeds anywhere.. the FPog crosses are always sold out also

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Ive grown alien tarantula (alien kush/strawberry cough aka tarantula x ALIEN TECH) expect strawberries/cherries and leather and kush the high too is very impressive i wish i would have kept the girl i really loved i regret it and will have to order more when i can. By the way my friend enjoy those ;)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Anyone on this mag grow or growing any Alien Cough F1 (kyle kushmans strawberry cough x alien tech)?? And if so how did you like her? Mine all look very similar but differentiate on smell some very strawberry others same but with like leather or more candied so far but not sticking to the stem rub as i am anticipating sex then after the alien sour apple projects i will move onto the a cough then onto alien apparition after that... lets see any obs aliens lines pics or hear about experiences with any of his aliens or anything franchise or obsoul33t genetics group

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I need some obs gear god I remember drooling over his gear on the farm back in the day. Oh and Alien posted on ig a while ago he’s dropping more fpog seeds in the future. I don’t know when though but I signed up for him to email when they do drop. AliG has aliens cut of fpog and his gear is legit for sure.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Emperortaima, you have any pics of alien tarantula?
Got a pack. Popped one. Was male. That will be next new strain I pop probably. Though it will be months from now.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Emperortaima, you have any pics of alien tarantula?
Got a pack. Popped one. Was male. That will be next new strain I pop probably. Though it will be months from now.

If you have a IG pm me and i will get you my name you can look up and follow my page my alien tarantula journal is on there i sure do miss her and one day will get more alien tarantula is some serious fire did ya save any pollen from the boy you found did he smell of strawberries cherries kush and leather if so he was definitely a good one

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I need some obs gear god I remember drooling over his gear on the farm back in the day. Oh and Alien posted on ig a while ago he’s dropping more fpog seeds in the future. I don’t know when though but I signed up for him to email when they do drop. AliG has aliens cut of fpog and his gear is legit for sure.

Theres some seedbanks currently carrying his gear from a few alien lines being alien sour apple and alien orange gum either two i would choose because theyre both quality just have to find the AOG that dont herm i wanna go down the AOG road again to find those best for breeding

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never grew out any of his offerings,but see alot of posts regarding hermis.
Any truth to that or just peeps with an axe to grind?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

The only strain i had herms occur from of his gear was Alien Orange Gum i believe the first release though i hear its not common in the seeds available today from the seedbanks as i cant name the specific one here. Wasnt disappointed in the quality of the herms either as they didnt harbor seeds thank goodness lol maybe people have light leaks or stressing the aliens a bit to the point they throw nanners thats my only theory to that.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway

There was a release where a lot of intersex plants were found. It was with a cookies cross. If they knew anything at all they would know it’s the chance you take when running cookies crosses.

Obs has really solid gear although all his lines may not have hit the mark. Don’t be scared. It’s definitely worth it. All his alien lines are solid. I personally am a fan of his blue dot work.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
If you have a IG pm me and i will get you my name you can look up and follow my page my alien tarantula journal is on there i sure do miss her and one day will get more alien tarantula is some serious fire did ya save any pollen from the boy you found did he smell of strawberries cherries kush and leather if so he was definitely a good one

I gave it to my buddy. Not sure if he still has pollen or not. If he does, he will share with me.

The only thing I remember is it had huge leaves for being so young and small.

I don't do ig. I probably should, but my wifey has one. She can pull it up for me. I'll send you a pm this evening.