What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your plans for 2018? Seeds to buy, plants to run...

Koondense

Veteran
Hello,
this is the new 2018 thread, a continuation of the 2017 thread by non.

My plans?
2018 will be my return to outdoor guerrilla after three years, I'll be testing some new stuff by La Buena Hierba(hopefully) and maybe a few clones. Also got some auto hacks and interesting crosses for the outdoor.

For my small indoor, there will be:
- Ace seeds hybrids like Panama x Malawi and Purple PCK x Panama, OrientExpress x NepalJam is already growing(2x)
- very likely some new Mandala seeds(Satori is on the list)
- finally the Jack by S@nnie
- USC's Zamalmystik, can't wait for this one
- something by Chimera and Connoisseur Genetics
I also have a few hacks and interesting crosses to get(like Nepal x Oaxaca)...

Still a lot of time to set proper goals but a frame is set.

Share your goals for 2018!

Happy holidays and happy growing in the new year

Cheers

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
hopefully to keep running through these bubba crosses and continue refining my sweet16. try and fire up the rest of these g13 i got left.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
What a shame I only have such a small area. I have some Lemon OG a week away from flowering and I have about 30 MedTree Continuum clones that will go in after that.

Unfortunately, by then it will be mid April. I won't be able to start another strain until almost May. That will be the Barney's Farm Red Dragon that I won from George at The Vault in their latest contest.

I'll also start some Satori about then so those 2 will probably take me through the rest of 2018. What a bummer. Wish I could do outdoor or a bigger indoor. I want to try every strain before I die and I have 273,114 more strains to grow. ;)

Looking forward to the Red Dragon.

Cannavore

Veteran
I've decided to dig deep in my stash and start reproducing old lines and making crosses with them. I doubt I'll be spending much if any coin this year on seeds unless it's something incredible.

JAWS

main focus will be on the CHERRY AK-47, getting them into seed form as well as fem and also a dozen or so hybrids..

have already made a few hybrids a mid size batch of regular seeds and a small batch of fem's..

going to be working the cherry ak-47 f1 male all year among a few other males...going to TRY to hold back on the males and use up the 40 plus batchs of pollen i have in house at this time...some are pretty old so not even sure they will be viable but i must try them to know..this new year will see me make new gen's with the old pollen if at all possible if not i will get my pollen area at least cleaned up and ready for new MAGIC DUST..

5TH ALIEN
ALIEN DOJO F1
ANTI MATTER F1
BANANA KUSH IBL
BANANA PIE F1
CHAMELEON KUSH
COCOA PEBBLES F1
COOKIE MADNESS F1 #1
COOKIE MADNESS F1 #2
COOKIE WRECK
COOKIE WRECK FEM
DOUBLE BASIC F1
ELVIS
FORUM COOKIE F1
FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1
FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2
FRUITY PEBBLE OG FEM
GREEN CRACK OG F1
GREEN GOBLIN F1
HESSIAN F1
HILL'S MEN
JEZEBEL OG F1
KEEBLER KUSH F1
LEGENDARY PEBBLE OG F1
LEMON SOUR OG F1
MISS PEBBLE F1
OG SQUARED F1 #1
OG SQUARED F1 #2
OG SQUARED F1 #3
ORANGE COOKIES
PURPLE ALICE F1
PURPLE FEVER F1
PURPLE MAYHAM F1
STRAWBERRY DIESEL F2
SUPER SKUNK F2 INDY
SUPER SKUNK F2 SAT
TRAINWRECK OGEE F1
TRUCK STOP COOKIES F1
URKLE/BUBBA
VERY BERRY KUSH F3
WHITE BANANA KUSH F1
PINK URKLE
CHERRY AK-47 F1
SKUNKBUD 88
CHEM SPECIAL RESERVE
HEIRLOOM SKUNK

lot's to get to for-sure..

going to be a good 2018 :tiphat:

billb

Veteran
Gg4, sour dubb, chem 91, gelato 44,33
Firestorm, copper chem 13,14, chem sis, Chiquita banana,sour patch kid, bb3, the gg4, bb3 and firestorm I’ve grown out already. The others I have, just haven’t had long enouggg to flower them out. I hope to get

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
daaamn billb, lot of fire cuts to go through for you, lucky guy :tiphat:

if 2018 goes my way Ill end up recovering the gg4 I lost while dealing with medical issues, along with finally finding the
'long lost' FFA (ogka x mss) cut and cF's mango haze cut. Im pretty sure though those two went extinct during the cookie rush however. other than that, work all the casey jones beans and crosses I have and see what kind or sour I can find within them :tiphat:

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Archive's year for me:
I hope to find a good rappresentaton of bshw in a pack of holy roller and make f2
To find a"fuel and 7up" pheno in rocket fuel or in stinky bomb
To find a good cut in 2 packs of surface for some seeds with sunshine4 by bodhi
If I have time and I find a good male of sunface4 I make a cross with my best cut of 2017:toxic green

Seeds in coco.. Cut in rw slab

Kankakee

bulking up a feral fibre line from WWII / Lyster Dewey's genetics sourced from midwest. starting out with 7,000 seeds ...

also segregated seeds from tallest plants ( over 14ft ) should have over a few million seeds after this year then once state goes legal can make hybrid line w/ crossing back into asian fibre genetics but with much longer flowering unlike one acclimated already, these hybrids / fem lines will require a greenhouse for selection.

this years bulking will be done guerilla style in a prairie against a line of stinging nettles so all 7,000 stay hidden :bigeye: but in a one meter row so I can select only traits I'm looking for. :woohoo:

billb

Veteran
That’s some huge numbers you’re throwing around there. Lol I can’t imagine a million beans or 7000 plants outdoor. You better start digging the holes now! Lol

billb

Veteran
daaamn billb, lot of fire cuts to go through for you, lucky guy :tiphat:

if 2018 goes my way Ill end up recovering the gg4 I lost while dealing with medical issues, along with finally finding the
'long lost' FFA (ogka x mss) cut and cF's mango haze cut. Im pretty sure though those two went extinct during the cookie rush however. other than that, work all the casey jones beans and crosses I have and see what kind or sour I can find within them :tiphat:

Thanks, I forgot fire og, thin mint and boss og, purple badlands, purple Cadillac. I don’t have pc and my fire cut didn’t make it. But I’ll hhave it back soon. Yeah I got some good friends is all I can say. I’m very great full for them all. I grow to help my mom who has cancer, so I see which strains work best for her pain and nausea and everything else she suffers from. Cancer wise. So that’s the main reason I have so many.

bestothebest

I’ll be getting dominion seed co dominion skunk for an outdoor run. Should be stank. I have some F13 f2 coming from a pal of mine. Running MNS devil, ASH, angels breathe from 2017, getting some old 2005 MNS SSH to reproduce, maybe some AJ sour s1s, ancestral skunk selection outdoor, f2ing aficionados magnum opus to chuck some pollen onto an aj s1, TheNatureFarm Hindu Pakistani x Skunk 18, I got three old Sensi Star seeds to try and grow, TGA Jacks cleaner 2 (I’ve heard watch for hermies), jaws gear trainwreck ogee, josh d og, gorilla bubble bx2, SFV Breath from Chunkypigs, maybe a few more. That’s the plan at least. Ill probably only get to some of them, but I have a plan.

Kankakee

That’s some huge numbers you’re throwing around there. Lol I can’t imagine a million beans or 7000 plants outdoor. You better start digging the holes now! Lol

I'm growing these at high density just like they are grown in field. In a typical fibre grow like within China you broadcast about 27,000 seeds per hectare / acre give or take. So I can do this in one big row but ya i'll be out breaking up soil with pickaxe for a few days. no watering or nutrients need as soil filled with worms / midwest black dirt -

But the stinging nettle are 10-12ft tall and look just like sativa plant so no worries on getting spotted. Ive grown in this area many times. Problem will be the week of shucking in the bush. :tree:

This is a fibre patch in China below.

Attachments

• hemp-farm-in-china-rolling-farmlands-in-background.jpg
    hemp-farm-in-china-rolling-farmlands-in-background.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 17

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Soaking this very minute:

picture.php

VG’s White Rhino x Pre-98 Bubba - 3 fems
VG’s BlueDigiBerry F2 - 8 regs
Chimera’s Lemon Cello - 1 fem

Most likely will be popping Reeferman’s GTK in a few weeks - probably whole pack.

That’s about as far out into the year as I can go right now. Plans come with (some) plants. :)

Kankakee

oh ya my buddy is picking up Bodhi personal cuts next week that he released a few months ago at a place near santa cruz ...

wookie, purple unicorn, lucky charms, black triangle, thai etc all outdoors

:rtfo:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ken Father x (Bubba/Grape Krush x Digi Bx1)

x

[(Santa Marta Gold/Blockhead) x (Santa Marta Gold x Santa Marta Gold/G13)] x (Santa Marta Gold x Santa Marta Gold/G13)

dank.Frank

billb

Veteran
oh ya my buddy is picking up Bodhi personal cuts next week that he released a few months ago at a place near santa cruz ...

wookie, purple unicorn, lucky charms, black triangle, thai etc all outdoors

:rtfo:

The lucky charms and black triangle sound sick!