What's new

Show me cab door solutions.

Some of the below may not make much sense but it's probably because it's a copy paste from my other forum I frequent :)

So, Hard Data:
Harvest of SSH Plant 1
Total Dry Weight
* 140g / 5oz

Notes:
For those of you who want to know which plant 1 was, in all the pictures it was always on the far right side.
SSH (Plant 1) was harvested at 63 days. Wet trimmed and hung for 4 days. It is noted that 4 days makes buds extra crispy and fragile in 10-20% RH, however these precautionary measures were taken due to the density of said buds (The thought that extra drying time = less chance of bud rot/mold/pm)
This puts my running total so far at 7oz for this run so far. I have no doubt with one plant still to harvest tonight, I will hit 10oz total. That's more than 1/2 a pound!

Smoke Report (third party - Wifey)
Jar appeal (pre-cure)

Smells fruity with floral tones.
Flavor/Smoke quality/Observations
So, wifey uses a water bong, always grinds her herb, and likes to burn it hot. She said flavor wise it has a slight flowery heavy citrus flavor. Random note: She didn't have to take a drink after her rip. (Almost always a requirement) and the ash is grey on the edges but white everywhere else. The actual smoke blown out smells to me like incense, it's a very pleasant smell.

Effect:

Within a minute, very energetic, happy, things are more funny to her, has a slight motivational quality, NO couch lock effect was noticed. Pain relieving and helps her feel hungry (combats nausea/lack of appetite).

Attachments

• IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3363.jpg
    IMG_3363.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3471.jpg
    IMG_3471.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Latest posts