What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
She got brought up in conversation today, so Was looking n surprised to see I didn't have a dream in the stable for 4 yrs now?? Think its time to bring her back for a run...

~star~crash~

she's got vigour !

she's got vigour !

Looks good I miss blue Dream it can be some fire when done right

She got brought up in conversation today, so Was looking n surprised to see I didn't have a dream in the stable for 4 yrs now?? Think its time to bring her back for a run...

picture.php

billb

Veteran
I just had a rosin dab of that volunteer plant and it is very very very very sativa. i hadnt smoked that much the last couple days and i am flyin'. very uppety racey affect. still not cured but the taste at the moment is musty/hashy. almost like a bubba kush with none of the spicyness.

I bet that was so good!
Looks great to star. Yeah she’s a fast grower. Much like firestorm.

billb

Veteran
Yep, she looks good. I think I’m abt to discontinue my blue dream for a bit. I have so much flower and hash it it just doesn’t make sense with all the others I have going.

billb

Veteran
You’ll def get tired of trimming her. Def won’t miss the calyx to leaf ratio

Robney

:tumbleweed:

I think enough shitty blue dream went around that people forgot what she actually is and don't really care anymore. I blame HSO. They made a nice blueberry haze, and it might be blue dream hit with blue dream pollen, but it never should have been called blue dream, and I'm positive I've seen multiple people with blue dream that was def an HSO selection and not the cut, and they sold it as blue dream, which it technically is but actually isn't. She looks real healthy star-crash! I'm sure she will do beautifully in your garden, and I bet you'll pull out that amazing blueberry incense twang the real blue dream has. At least you're keeping the thread alive!

billb

Veteran
You’ll have dan doing it again? But for real they are a biatch to trim. I made hash out of 5 plants. So I didn’t have to worry abt that, they produce so much. So I have plenty from previous run in flower. You should make some bubble out of it. You’ll see what I mean by being so floral. It carried everything over to the hash thankfully. All smells and tastes. It’ll About make your eyes water it’s so strong

Latest posts

Latest posts