What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mills Nutrients Thread

Kiefer

I've been using mills, plus a couple of additives (full power, terpenez, sugar) with really great results for the past 3 years, however the past few runs have seemed off - has anyone else that has been using mills had any issues lately?

Problems include leaf curling (similar to pH imbalance) and slightly different bud structure, (more pop corny)

I have just started using mills nutrients I make up 10ltr at a time I use start at 1ml per 1lt and A & B 1ml per 1ltr mills say ec should be ec1.5 to 1.7 but mine comes out ec0.8 ?

So far it's great stuff...

I am getting leaf canoeing upwards but room is only 26c

medicalmj

Veteran
Surprised not more feedback on this line. I am running straight mills except cal/mag because RO water and coco. Also microbes but that not an additive. I’m 4 weeks in and shit looks as good as anything I’ve run. Funny how the guy at the grow shop was like yeah I’m running mills and then says and pretty much all of ANs additives too I’m like WTF bro?!

So my question is, is anyone else running just straight mills per their feed chart? Cal/mag don’t count if your running RO and coco tho.

medicalmj

Veteran
Check out my Mills album. I forgot how to add pics from phone to this reply. It has the feedchart and pics of a kickass garden in Cali

Incoherent1

Smell issue with Mills Nutrients

Smell issue with Mills Nutrients

Hello brand new to the forums as far as posting and actually asking questions. I can usually find what i am looking for without posting. But i only see here and there discussion on the lack of smell in good quality weed grown suing Mills. I had one of the best yielding harvest ever last run (over 1lb per Plant 12 plants 8 gavitas) frostiest nugs ever but upon drying and curing the smell it had during take down which was very pungent was gone absolutely no smell to the flower at all. Can anyone tell me what hey have done to help with this issue? Or if it has already been addressed in another thread which i havent found please point me in the direction of that thread. Thanks in advance. I really have done a lot of searching and really only find small mentions of people having the same issue but not really any fixes.

indocult

Sounds like it may be more of an issue in the drying process than anything.

What's your temp/humidity and fan situation in your dry space?

little-soldier

quote:Bio-Mineral means this line has both organics and highly soluble mineral salts. Basis A&B and Ultra PK are synthetic (10 year shelf-life), Start-R and C4 are bio-mineral (3 year shelf-life).

This has been done before and a long time ago. Flora Nova is a mix of organics and synthetics AND it is sold in 1 bottle. Y bother paying for multiple bottles when you can buy one for probably half the price that has been around for years.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Nova is a mix of organics and synthetics AND it is sold in 1 bottle. .

The only "organic" in it is leonardite coal slurry as a byproduct from the energy and oil industry. It's not registered OMRI. The salts still form gypsum in the bottle if you let it sit long enough.

Latest posts

Latest posts