What's new

Back at it........

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Up and running with my first real closet hack in a while. I have so much stuff in the freezer just dying, I decided to try and pop some goodies to see if they are still viable. After little deliberation and hardly any preparation, I said screw it. First up is the BKGK bx1 and FBPK. Recieved from a good friend several years ago. I wanted to go with these first because the genetics and just my speed and I love colorful plants. I love Chems and OGs and Cookies too but give me a grapey syrupy old school Urkle/SR71/GDP(not that fake shit Estes is slinging) and I'm in heaven. Anyways, I got 7 BKGK bxs above ground doing great and I have 4 of the FBPK above ground also. Also had a single Blue Satellite 2.0 from about 99' that was the only one in that pack to make it above ground. Pics coming as soon as I remember how to do it properly.

nickman

Veteran
Nice, that’s AWSOME you got those bubba kush grape krush to germinate...!!!...

What’s the FBPK...!!!...

I’ll be tagging along if that’s cool...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by nicman. I was able to get a few of the BKGKs and FBPK to go with pretty good rates. 6 of the 8 and 4 of the last 6 FBPK I had left above ground and doing great. Gifted a few to a friend that dabbles in fire production! Anywho the FBPK(Fruity Berry Purple Kush) is.....

FBPK = Ken Father x [(Bubba x Grape Krush) x Digi Bx1]

Should be some great purple in these girls and guys. It will be slow going for a while but I'm going to select for an indoor and outdoor run to see how they do in both. Stay green or purple!?

Latest posts

Latest posts