What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Closest Seed Line to "Princess" or Original C-99?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Between 2008 and 2009, I received some seeds from someone who had a crop dusted with C-99 pollen. The seeds I had were S1's of the cut they had. I'm not sure when they picked up the cut, but I'm pretty sure they had been working with it for at least a few years.

Something in those plants created the most effective canna-pills I've ever had, so I'm on the hunt for those genetics. I'm guessing it was a high CBD cut, but it was also very upbeat and 'speedy,' despite being cut at 5-10% amber.

My wife says those were the best performing months she's ever seen for me, and I agree. So, if anyone has information on a seed line which VERY closely resembles what you remember from back then, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Thank you so much. :tiphat:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Isn't dickface back selling seeds? I know Duke diamond did some STELLAR work w dickface Mr souls' genetics.

Isn't dickface back selling seeds? I know Duke diamond did some STELLAR work w dickface Mr souls' genetics.

Curious as to the hate for Mr Soul. I’m not exactly a fan of his, and haven’t really heard anything good about his new line of seeds. But haven’t heard what went down with him and Duke Diamond.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Princess 75 cut is still alive and in the hands of people on this very forum, just so you know. I'm told she is everything that was good about C99.

(not my picture, so don't ask me...LOL)

picture.php

dank.Frank

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Curious as to the hate for Mr Soul. I’m not exactly a fan of his, and haven’t really heard anything good about his new line of seeds. But haven’t heard what went down with him and Duke Diamond.

I don't know if I'd call it hate, just my opinion. he's had business dealings w people in the community where he acted like a dickface. While I won't reveal specifics of business between others', I have no problem w publicly stating my opinion regarding said behavior, based on first hand information.

LostTribe

Premium user
I don't know if I'd call it hate, just my opinion. he's had business dealings w people in the community where he acted like a dickface. While I won't reveal specifics of business between others', I have no problem w publicly stating my opinion regarding said behavior, based on first hand information.

New C99 is different I will say that but it is not bad, just burned a J. Trichomes are there and it's potent. I don't find it racy or pure sativa which I found in the originals but it is nice.

JW's release is the Grapefruit Melony stuff. 99 but not the Sweet Fire. She may be out there still as I have one remaining hope....

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Maybe Nuggetshiner's C99?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=233697

I never tried any of the original C99 so i wouldn't be sure....

I had the LAST 2 packs of the Nuggetshiner C99. 0% Germination and Nug said they shouldn't have still been listed too old! I have my eye on a line from an old grower at an old site. sounds true.

Also has f2 of Durban Thai Highflier 99 and a few others including Cinderella 88. Sounds like he knows his Cindy Shit. Stay Tuned.

Happy Holidays!
LT

I

Ignignokt

I had the LAST 2 packs of the Nuggetshiner C99. 0% Germination and Nug said they shouldn't have still been listed too old! I have my eye on a line from an old grower at an old site. sounds true.

Also has f2 of Durban Thai Highflier 99 and a few others including Cinderella 88. Sounds like he knows his Cindy Shit. Stay Tuned.

Happy Holidays!
LT

I bought mine a few years ago and made some F2's.... i haven't grown any of those out yet though.
I imagine they would be reasonably similar, hopefully.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I posted this before for you to see LostTribe - but you need to track down Tri Cloud Genetics. I know for a fact he's worked with original A11 and C99 (grapefruit pheno) from F1 Grim stock. If I was looking for the broader Grimm collection, it'd be from him. If I was looking for C99, it'd be from NuggetShiner Bean Foundry, like you had tried.

It amazes me how something are not lost in time and space. Some very smart growers out there with amazing collections.

dank.Frank

Lrus007

Veteran
had c99 going for many years was decent.
i liked the a11 a little better was happy high.
Lrus007

I

Ignignokt

Pop them Man!!!!

I was looking for super pure pineapple smell but didn't find any in the few plants i grew, but i used the pollen on an East Coast Sour Cookies mother and one of those offspring was pineapple smell dominant, so maybe there is strong pineapple in the F2's.

The most pure pineapple juice smell i ever had was from an autoflower Sour60 years ago.... i can't remember what the genetics were for Sour60 but pineapple juice was not something i was expecting.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had c99 going for many years was decent.
i liked the a11 a little better was happy high.
Lrus007

Well, man, you have the same information I do when it comes to the Grimm lines. Good to see you, Lrus. :tiphat:

dank.Frank

Happy Times

I was looking for super pure pineapple smell but didn't find any in the few plants i grew, but i used the pollen on an East Coast Sour Cookies mother and one of those offspring was pineapple smell dominant, so maybe there is strong pineapple in the F2's.

The most pure pineapple juice smell i ever had was from an autoflower Sour60 years ago.... i can't remember what the genetics were for Sour60 but pineapple juice was not something i was expecting.

Off topic for the thread, but there’s this pineapple cut I saw around Portland that I loved the smell and look of. Super pineapple

PDX Dopesmoker

Pineapple is an Ed Rosenthal Superbud pheno. No relation to C99 as far as I know, but I think both started with similar 4 way crosses during the same era. They might even be related somehow, who knows.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Greatly appreciate the input everyone. :) You've given me hope I'm not on some track in the woods headed for a quarry. lol