What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Family.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Just putting up this thread to say how great IC is.The people that keep it chugging along for us -need/deserve a ton of thanks and Credit from us all.As do The Members out their helping everyone they can.So thank all of you,if it wasn't for all the good people here,I might have just givin up on this thing of ours(not a Hobby,it's a lifestyle..).But,I could never leave this sanctuary that was givin us,to be like minded and help each other.Thanks for listening,and I appreciate you all!Hope The New Year is good for every single Member.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed🍀🍻..

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Da Best✌

Da Best✌

After being here 13 years,it's awesome that were still together and happily Sharing our Friendships and tips etc..OG,CW were the sh#t,but it was never like how IC is/was.It was more Family-ish,lol.And like Cheers,everyone knew yer name,,,and the names of your strains also 😉.Just wanting to thank everyone who keeps the Ship going and the Members who help impart their knowledge to others that need it.Keep up the good work Friends.I should be able to join in again very soon (thank you!) with some top notch Meds

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Jameson's and a bunch of loads of Kif,make ya a lil warm n fuzzy,lol.Ill tone it down,lol..#BuzzedTruth. 😂🍀🍻Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed🍀🍻

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Icmag was my growing mentor, without this site and overgrow before it I'd still be messing with brick weed.
I owe this community everything.
It really opened doors for me and I've met some life long friends along the way.
Well and some shitty snitches too, lol

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I'm sorry about your foundation issues. I think I'm gonna make some hash this week. Its good to see you again at ICMag.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I too...love this site. Overgrow and ICmag made me a grower. Without them, I'd know nothing. Because of cannabis and learning about soil to improve it's quality, I can now grow anything. Now, I grow my own meds and my own food.

That is powerful. Can't put a price on it.

I know I preach it often, but I really hope 2017 is a year that I am able to give back in a big way!

Good vibes to all in this thread. Not enough like it. Not enough people appreciative of how they have benefited from this community.

dank.Frank

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
KBJust wanted to say to all My friends old & New,I'm glad for all the Help I was givin.Just Because been doing this thing of ours fer ever,i still don't know enough to fill a bottle cap,lol.One of you always teach Me something new that I use.Thanks all,04' was the best IMO...Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed����

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey buddy glad to see you still hanging in there! It's amazing how time has flown after 10 plus years being apart of this site......I love seeing some of the first members still posting and going strong!
Peace and puffs DWW

zoic

This site is awesome with a seemingly endless supply or helpful tips and new techniques. I came here looking for info on just growing. I quickly realized I can do so much more if I am willing to set my sights a little higher. I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to become a clone demon.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Without IC I'd have to actually work. Just kidding...
Farming is working no matter how large the farm.

I can't say I've walked away from IC not learning anything. There's much more to this place than cannabis its just not as obvious to the casual observer.

Thanks to Gypsie & the mods & OP & Clarence & a bunch of other folks here my grows continue to improve. IC's much more than entertainment.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Glad for all that help from others and shareing to make it a great place for all,and making it good for everyone to Grow and not just some.Everyone can find anything they need at this point without asking one question,cuz its all already here,but questions are more than welcome...Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed����✌

IC has been the best thing to me as far as learning different things about weed. The different strain types and the many different ways to grow your own. With out this family I would've been lost. Thanks

IC is so alive compared to my countrys growforum, and there is so much more to learn from here, in all different kinds of styles, strains and so on and so on!

Latest posts

Latest posts