What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow New Mexico, Legalize Marijuana

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Legislative Bill for possibility of "social use"

Legislative Bill for possibility of "social use"

Rep.McCamley's bill, HB 89, the Cannabis Revenue & Freedom Act, is on the agenda for the House Consumer and Public Affairs Committee (HCPAC) tomorrow, Saturday, 2/4.This hearing will be the first time a full bill for marijuana legalization for social use will be voted on by members of the New Mexico Legislature!

Hoping it squeaks by....it's been drafted, revised, turned down and re-entered several times. Fingers crossed.

rolandomota

Veteran
susana martinez is an idiot she has the chance to be re elected but her ideology is lowering her IQ to nearly zero. New mex is doing it the hard way wow im proud of those lawmakers voting yes. I wish i could say the same for the loon star state. Well at least im only 2 hrs drive from las cruces but i think i will stick to brick anyway i smoke too much to be paying 10 a g i dont like to run out of smoke

Bob Green

Would be soooooooo nice but I agree with Airbud old lady Martinez doesn't have a record of being friendly on the subject.

But shit man hopefully she surprises us and stops vetoing the request of her constituents. Maybe the time is right. After all the vast majority of civil rights progress has come from the Republican Party.

2nd poorest state in the union could definitely use the economic opportunity.

Throw us a bone lady hahaha :woohoo:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anything happening with the expanded plant counts?

also i heard they were going to allow patients to vend excess to the dispensaries,anything happen with that?

Bluto

Hell ya vending excess. I wish we could develope :joint:a exchange between patients also; like Oregon or the spainish social clubs.
The general quality of the medical cannabis is piss poor at the dispensaries. I want professional and ethical gardeners growing my medicine, not these cash hungry millionaire club fucks. The nepotism is very real in NM

seebass1000

susana martinez is an idiot she has the chance to be re elected but her ideology is lowering her IQ to nearly zero. New mex is doing it the hard way wow im proud of those lawmakers voting yes. I wish i could say the same for the loon star state. Well at least im only 2 hrs drive from las cruces but i think i will stick to brick anyway i smoke too much to be paying 10 a g i dont like to run out of smoke

Bro ! Hit up the homies good smoke in lc now .. priced great these days .... things have changed you can find the fire for 2 a zip or less.. not soliciting . Just wanted to inform you of the current climate:tiphat:

seebass1000

Would be soooooooo nice but I agree with Airbud old lady Martinez doesn't have a record of being friendly on the subject.

But shit man hopefully she surprises us and stops vetoing the request of her constituents. Maybe the time is right. After all the vast majority of civil rights progress has come from the Republican Party.

2nd poorest state in the union could definitely use the economic opportunity.

Throw us a bone lady hahaha :woohoo:

Scratch that surface and see she's got alterior motives. Maybe a FAM/spouse:peacock: investment???

Bob Green

In the meantime the psycho bitch governor just vetoed the hemp bill. Only shot at moving forward is to vote her ass out next election year.

Any strong candidates you guys recommend looking into that not only supports our beloved plant but also has a bit of common sense on the other issues we are facing?

49th poorest state in the union and this chick shoots down industrial hemp? WTF?

Fuck that puta!

seebass1000

anything happening with the expanded plant counts?

also i heard they were going to allow patients to vend excess to the dispensaries,anything happen with that?

I sure hope so Unk! We sure can use a break out here!! Would be nice to be able to do it the way Cali and Oregon were previously!! Could help a lot of hungry people... we need the 99 plant count/ extended count and the right to offer excess to the proper channels

seebass1000

Hell ya vending excess. I wish we could develope :joint:a exchange between patients also; like Oregon or the spainish social clubs.
The general quality of the medical cannabis is piss poor at the dispensaries. I want professional and ethical gardeners growing my medicine, not these cash hungry millionaire club fucks. The nepotism is very real in NM

You hit the nail square in the head! Cannabis collectives and access points should be a patients right:dance013: