What's new

Grow diary help????

westtexas

I am keeping a tomato garden this year and would like to keep a grow diary on here... Can some please be kind enough to tell me how to post pics of my plants... They are already 3 weeks old... Started from seeds... Thanks in advance....

G

ganjygav

Touch my ic tab up top then pictures and albums on the side tab.

G

ganjygav

Go into albums and select upload. You have to put pictures into albums before you can use them in threads.

justanotherbozo

Veteran

westtexas

Yes I agree but despite my search I have not found a option that allows me to upload pic... The button for creating albums is there but no option to upload pics....

MicroRoy

You need to creat the album first. Just give it a name. Then gp back to my albums then the upload picture botton should be there.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Yes I agree but despite my search I have not found a option that allows me to upload pic... The button for creating albums is there but no option to upload pics....
first let me say that i'm on a pc and not a phone so i'm only assuming it will work in a similar way, so don't take this as gospel but i'd think that if you click the button to create an album and actually create that album, once done you'll be taken to a page where all your albums would live, this being your first there will only be one.

...anyway, once you've created the album and have been taken to this page, click on the new album you've created and it will take you to another page where you should see the button that will call up the dialog box for uploading your pics, ...it'll let you do 5 at a time btw.

...also, another option that might be simpler for you is to upload to some other image host and then, once your pics have been uploaded to the web all you need to do to post them is click the third button from the right up at the top of your message dialog box, it's 2 over to the left from the YouTube button, and paste in the url where the pic lives, ...once you have albums with pics in them inhouse you'll want 2 ICMAG tabs open when posting pics so you can have more control over where you place your pics in your post..

...for examples here is a pic i've posted from my album.

picture.php

...and here's one from the web where i used that button 2 over from the YouTube button.

23111312iigff.jpg

...and here's one directly from my pc and i'm uploading this now using the button below the posting dialog box that reads 'Manage Attatchments' which brings up another dialog box for uploading pics.

(note that when posted this way you have NO control over where the picture will be placed in your posting, it will ALWAYS appear at the bottom)

...believe me, this shit is way more trouble to explain than it is to do but if you're gonna truly benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience available you'll need to learn to do this, ...so if i've not helped then keep asking and keep digging and keep trying, sooner or later you'll get your head wrapped around it and it'll become second nature just like growing.

...you should also read that thread i linked to above, i know for sure that it has been updated by Skip, one of the tech guys here at the Mag so i'm guessing he's also added more specifics on how to do this shit with a mobile device.

...and don't be offended if you don't get much of a response with questions like this, i know you're new here and this is all new to you but many of us have been here for years and we come here to help newcomers because we were helped back in the day, ...but for many here it gets kinda old having to re-explain the wheel every time a newcomer comes into the house.

...and don't take this wrong, i'm NOT telling you not to ask questions, i'm just saying that any questions you may have have already been asked here, probably many times, so once you've posted your questions, don't just wait for answers, go digging into the sticky's and the threads for your answers, i promise you you will find MANY pearls of wisdom that will hasten you on you way toward becoming a true ganja cultivator.

peace, bozo

Attachments

• 101_0029.jpg
    101_0029.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 11
G

ganjygav

When posting a comment or making a thread in the forum you want use the go advanced tab then insert image

Latest posts

Latest posts