What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my christmas cacti,lets see yours.

canniption

heres a couple of shots of my chrismas cactus from this year.i've had this for 15+ years,can't remember exactly when.i stole some starts off of a c.c at a house I was siding.anyone else?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice plant! Mine's just starting to bloom, a little late. Awesome plants, aren't they?

Betterhaff

Veteran
I have a cut of a Christmas cactus that was my great grandmothers (maybe even older, not sure where she got it). The genetics have to be at least 100 years old.

Unfortunately it got a bad case of scale over the fall and I had to give it extensive surgery so it wasn’t able to flower this year because it’s in rehab. In flower it looks similar to the op’s. I’ll have to take additional cuts when able to make sure I save the line. I have given cuts to members of the family in the past but unfortunately they don’t have the greenest of thumbs.