What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The advantage of solar toking goes on & on.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The disadvantage of solar toking is that you have to quit when the sun goes down.

Would it work with a magnifying glass under a 1000 watt HPS lamp? HPS toking in the grow room.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bullshit. LOL. That is just ridiculous. A Christmas joke. lol. Moon solar's. You almost had me.:laughing:

Maybe it works in moonlight for looking at things up close. It would take a lot of moonlight to actually burn something.

Solar vaping sounds possible. Just heat the bud to the point where the trichomes vaporize, before it starts to burn.

waveguide

Veteran
awesome idea, right

like, how long do you plan on using your eyes, mate

because when i light a bowl, i try to look at it

when i focus a lens, i need to look at it

and super intense points of concentrated sunlight

ain't all that great to be staring at intently, waiting for shit to happen

so: solar bowls yes, if you have some kinda fancy gradient film to watch it through..

HighBeamSolar

The High Beam Solar Bong comes with a viewing shield as you can see here

The High Beam Solar Bong comes with a viewing shield as you can see here

awesome idea, right

like, how long do you plan on using your eyes, mate

because when i light a bowl, i try to look at it

when i focus a lens, i need to look at it

and super intense points of concentrated sunlight

ain't all that great to be staring at intently, waiting for shit to happen

so: solar bowls yes, if you have some kinda fancy gradient film to watch it through..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ha ha ..yup its true stoners will buy anything...will it fit on my kayak.?????...yeehaw,,,on the windy days my bic can be problematic ha ha sun aint a problem in san diego ....like I said for those with too much free time and 200$$$$...

HighBeamSolar

You would get a much tastier hit on the solar bong and wouldn't have to taste that skanky bong water you're using there Troutman. The High Beam Bong has no ice dimples or perks because you don't need to lower the temperature of your hit. A lighter is instantly 1400 degrees. A solar hit is a slow rise in temperature. It lingers in the crucial range where essential oils boil. With no dimples, cleaning you glass takes seconds with a bottle brush. If your going to show your bong off, please at least clean it. I'm so sick of people showing off their disgustingly skanky bongs. Sorry Bro, 'm on a mission here.

HighBeamSolar

Have you been into a head shop lately? It looks like you haven't.

Have you been into a head shop lately? It looks like you haven't.

For $200+ I would expect it to load the bowl for me too......
I'll stick with a bic.
Have you been into a head shop lately? It looks like you haven't. I've carved a few pipes out of produce if that's what you're looking for.