What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 36th Chamber

Hello.

I used to lurk here awhile back...:biggrin:

I can't figure out how to get into my old account:joint:, and I can't edit my old thread so here we go.

I am running a few different things at the moment.

Ultra Sonja, Casey Jones, Wavy Gravy, SQV, maybe some GDP are going to be in my next run.

I am currently running some Deadhead OG and Chocolope OG I got from a buddy.

I have a slew of old beans I am going to start working with.

Glad I'm home.

Feel free to pull up a chair, and watch me fumble around the Lab.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Fumble... :bigeye: Good one!

Oh, imma pull up a chair!!! :tiphat:

Great to have you back! :friends:

:party:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Nice, can't wait to see what you can do with that Deadhead OG. It's a great daytime smoke with some nice spicy undertones.

Man. That Deep Congo was a special plant.

Unfortunately it was lost awhile back. And I am not sure if Richard Williams is still making beans.

picture.php

Deep Congo

picture.php

Deep Congo

No worries though. I have plenty of old school stuff that I've been collecting over the last decade.

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
Welcome back Bobby!

Miss seein' your shots of the 'ole Grindhouse gear. I never got the chance to run any.

Im north of ya, if I have anything you want to get your hands on feel free to drop a line.

I've got plenty of Ultra Sonja, Blue Sonja, Blockhead IBL, and maybe some Mob Boss.

I've only got the Ultra going right now though. Ill send you a PM, once I get to 50.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shweeet ! nostalgia with those throw backs mmmm wavy gravy

Ollie

Veteran
Wicked show, all the best !

William recently released with ACE, "Back to the Congo" it might be of Your interest if liking Williams prior work.

Peace

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I was gonna start some ultra Sonja as well!!!

Was trying to decide which to start first between the US, prophet, or Chem 91xDMT... Although I do have some sourbubble and blue Sonja which are getting on in yrs.... :chin:

Is that a pk of Carolina Blue x digi berry I see in that pile? :smokeit:

:party: