What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delivery?

Buckowens

I was wondering if y'all had any info for my delivery needs. I'm in clayton and don't feel like making to haul over to the city for my meds any more. I just can't find any independent couriers.
Thanks
Buck Owens

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buck-
Try the dispensary in Roy, NM. Used them a time or 2. Name escapes me at the moment.

Oh yeah, I remember now. PM me...can tell you the name. NM Dept of Health prefers a clandestined measure when naming places.

After paying out the arse ($$), we began to develop our own autoflower stains in 2009, helping numerous in our mountain locale, besides my own medical issues when applying for the MMJ card in 2009.

Have numerous new/repeat clientele over the years favoring our strains...esp. for PTSD, cancer (nausea), chronic pain & MS. It's been advantageous for all...and quick turn around in seed to harvest.

Yellowjacket

And the operation in Roy now has a dispensary in Clovis. However after sampling several of their offerings (1 of which Colorado Nightmare was sold W seeds w/o any mention) I found them to be subpar.

R Greenleaf does delivery.

YJ