What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How can you tell if your a stoner...

G

You know you're a stoner when you have one of these in your wallet

2007cover.jpg

2007clubback.jpg

Last edited:
Hahah you know your a stoner when you talk on for hours about nothing witha unlit ciggerette in your hand and keep saying i need a ciggerette.. then you light it up and smoke the wrong end for 4 or 5 puffs all the while relighting it.. then relize your smoking the wrong end throw it out, grab another one and do the same thing. ahah now thats some good weed. making a smoker light the wrong end.

ilovebetty

you know you're a stoner if you've ever ordered a whopper at mcdonalds or a big mac at taco bell.

or

if you've ever had to leave the drive-thru because you were laughing too hard to order.

they often happen together to me. :pointlaug

G

You know you're a stoner

You know you're a stoner

When you have 2 1/4 pounds of buds and you're hoping it last you until next harvest.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
you know your a stoner when you try and put the cereal in the fridge.. Or when you
get the milk outta the fridge and go directly to the cabinet where you keep the cereal
and never even pour your milk.. HIGH...peace.

sack

I2KanGrow

You know you're a stoner when you've videotaped every Star Trek episode, purchased the complete DVD set, and still stay up all night when USA network holds a Kirk-A-Thon.

You know your a stoner when you ask whoever your smoking with for your lighter, they tell you they don't have it, so you start checking all around, only to realize its in your hand

fnok

Xtbudda said:
You know you're a stoner:: The very few times you are straight, people keep asking if you are high or something.

hahahahaha. mmmmmhmmmmm. i hate to say it, but this happens the most with my parents.

Fatty Arbuckle

you know you're a stoner when someone talks about fruit you think of a strain of cannabis, i.e blueberries, pineapple, mango, etc. and think about how they would taste. you're a bigger stoner if you already know.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
if you've posted in this thread twice but forgot you already did

Peace

Freakshow

you know you're a stoner if you have ever had to "relax your face" before going into a store or a restaurant - and the more you try the harder you laugh.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You know you're a stoner if you still don't remember why you did that Dee Snider tattoo... 20 years ago.

fan6.jpg

Last edited:
G

You know you love the herb when your christmas presents consist of a new bubbler, a hand blown jar, seeds from the sbay, and a gift card for Home Depot. LOL

Wacky Tobacky

I2KanGrow said:
You know you're a stoner when you've videotaped every Star Trek episode, purchased the complete DVD set, and still stay up all night when USA network holds a Kirk-A-Thon.
i think you meant to say "you know your a geek" haha... sorry

you know your a stoner when your watching TV and you are really into what your watching then when a commercial comes on you change the channel and then you forget what you were watching and what channel it was on.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You know you're a stoner when you use up all the lifelines on the give-away question in "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"...

moron.jpg

Last edited:

Xtbudda

You know, you're a stoner, when you forgot you smoked one, so you smoke another
then get halfway done and forget, what your doing, staring at the floor with smoke billowing up.

mtnjohn

Veteran
you know your a stoner when......you catch yourself watching reruns of
"the lawrence welk show" and then you realize that youre enjoying it
hah