What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

leaves growing strange

mozartt3a

hey everybody,

i have an all organic grow with living soil in 6 gallon buckets, 400w Metal Halide. these clones are from a diesel that i harvested a while back, my question is why are the leaves growing mis colored and deformed? the same problem happened with the original diesel and i thought it was because my original soil wasn't with sufficient nutes. this time is assured that the amendments were done properly. the other 4 plants i have growing(different strains)are all fine, i didn't notice any effect on the original plant during the whole 4 months it always grew leaves like that. just kind of curious as to what it is and if it possibly effects the plant. thanks for the help :)

vostok

Veteran
Standard Nute Burn ...
but wait you don't get nute burn in soil...?
WRONG: see the pic above,
flush with 3 times the volume of the pot, with ph neutral air temperate water
allow to drain overnight
to continue in the morning, no nutes or teas for the next 2-3 weeks

good luck

theother

its variegation, I see it sometimes in a couple strains I run. Try and get it to grow out of it, and clone branches that aren't showing it. If you were feeding bottled nutes I would say up the micro a bit, but in organic soil probably just ride it out. If you have what it needs in the root zone then biology will kick in and solve that.

I don't think its mag or cal or overfeeding. If it was mag it would be more intervenal and shit would start to kind of taco (you can take my word on it, I fight a mag def all the time) if it was cal you would see the spots leading to necrosis. If it was overnute you would see it start at the edges and work its way in.

It is just a mutation.