What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I remember

floralheart

Veteran
not so long ago,
toilet paper was for dressing up trees, at night

not to mention the :bow:size of a 'square' was much larger.

I also remember

being able to remember, i think. jpt

And that doesn't make any sense. The assholes are getting larger, why are the squares getting smaller?

Wild1

Pack of smokes for 15 cents, dial-a-blend gas pump that went to 110 octane, and it was 12 -15 cents a gallon. Penny candy and 5$ lids of Mexi and 15$ for the good stuff.

Going to a friends house and their mother asking you,have you eaten anything,are you hungry,sit down and eat some food.I find this to be one of my favorite memory's as a child.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon7.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon2.gif
[/FONT]

SirSteely

I remember in the summer of '84 when a barge off the coast of Jaxsonville FL dumped a few hundred bails of weed overboard in a hurricane. The amount of waterlogged 50lb bails washing up was incredible. Most of it was ruined by the saltwater and sold cheap as "seaBo". But in the middle of those bails was some prime compressed Jamaican that was a super creeper weed that pretty much caused me to fail 7th grade.....

I remember Thai Stick. it was a stick with a bud on it held together with a string of hemp fiber...you unwrapped the string and removed a bud... That shit HAD to be treated with opium...because your brain left your head on the first toke
It was.

yeah, the gold or redbud. can remember buddies saying (about redbud) "man, i aint EVER payin' $35 an oz for no damned weed!":laughing: same fellows buy worse weed for $400 or more a pop now...oddly, gas was about 32 cents a gallon then, now its 3.23 down the street here...
Read the whole post. Through i'd read more about red bud (called mad dog here in mich. in 73) it was, and still is, the the best pot I ever smoked. Been token sence I was 18.When I got my frist car, gas was 18 cent a gal. (gas war's were going on at that time) Boy how time flys.I'm thinkin to much, I'll:snap out of it:N go fishin.

bright ideas

Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, these went away when the Cartels imported the harsh, seedy bud from a Trash Compactor in Chihuahua to Points Everywhere via Arizona. All those crushed seeds made for a harsh head-achey smoke. I remember someone trying to sell me Thia Stick that clearly had no opium on it and had never actually been wrapped around a stick. Or a black dude at a Dead show in Landover trying to tell me portabello mushrooms with blue spray paint on them were psilocybin cubensis. A bunch of us were having a puff under a bridge and we saw him make a few sales. What are you gonna do, if a lion eats something has to die.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... Grassy Key, Florida - a Hippie nudist colony living in palm huts on one end of the island and an Ashram on the other end!;):biggrin:

Those where the daze!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts