What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taking clones from cut down week old plants

stupidlegs13

no i had taken 5 cuts i put 1 cut into flower to see if it was any good and the other cuts i kept in veg..and if the one in flower was good i was going to veg these longer the one in flower smells really good so far its a keeper

wooord. you lucked out brother. I think ya should let your buddy know ya got his cuttings. I would be impressed.....

noteron

My cuttings lol because he was dumping old plants in the trash

Im with you bud. Your friend should have no reason to be upset. If he didnt keep any cuts for himself he will be grateful you did. Especially since he wasnt able to finish the ones he thru out for whatever reason. Get him BHOmbed out and let him know whats up.

G

Guest1298

i have 1 plant ready soon & i will take him some round & When
he is stoned i will say i grew this from your trash..the reason
i got the cuts he gave me a trash bag with cut down plants and asked me to dump them in a bin away from his house..so when i was walking home i through the bag in some bushes

G

Guest 315072

why was he getting rid of em? wierd? was it because hermi .. mold bad weed or wat? makes no sense to toss out plants that produced decent bud unless it was from bagseed and he realized he got good genetics now and doesnt need em .?

G

Guest1298

hi live2gro it was a grow he pulled down!! & he asked me to dump the plants on my way home in a public bin..i just thought i maybe able to try and clone em & it worked

G

Guest 315072

.ic so prob security issues then im guesssing it wasnts bugs or hermi genetics?> something ?

G

Guest1298

if these dont fatten up after 10 weeks 12/12 this strain will be dumped so far i am at week 4 of 12/12 & these are tiny?...i can say now that in 10 weeks these would not be up there with other cheese strains that i have seen grown unless these fatten up like a mofo in the last 4 weeks...later Dankuser