What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Xmas / Seasonal salutations to all our members

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
from myself, the Mod's and Admin

as 2011 draws to a close its been a pretty eventful year
we hope you all have a Happy Xmas and a bountiful new year
and thank you all for making IC Mag the best canna site on the interweb :thank you:

so Drink , Smoke and be merry but most of all enjoy yourself
and have a happy holiday

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Thanks OP, happy holidays to you as well. With the loss (MIA) of some other key people on IC, its nice to see a few solid people still around for another year..

Thanks for hosting the best canna site on the web..

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks Old Pink..

Happy Holidaze to everyone here on ICMAG as well. I hope everyone gets very merry and has a great time with their family and friends. Cheers and stay safe my friends!!!

Cheerful

LOLZ!! "Seasonal Salutations!" That's a new one on me. I work in a call center, I wonder what kind of reactions I'd get if I said that on the phone! I love it!

Peace n puffs, and lush green gardens, to everyone here at ICMAG! I have come to realize that the people here are really my family, deep in my heart. Sending my best vibes and positive energy to each and every one of you right now.

I'm sure I speak for many who are glad to be about done with 2011... I wish us all a happy and successful 2012! Onward and Upward, with gratitude for the good in our lives. Stay safe and stay high, everybody!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah.......

finest and safest wishes to all of you and your families.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks OP and staff! Well wishes and seasons greetings!

Can't even put into words what extra dimension this site adds to my universe. A sincere and heartfelt "Thank You" to all...

dank.Frank

Bunz

Merry Christmas to each of you and your families. Enjoy this time together because this is the true meaning of Christmas. Stay safe!!

From the Bunz family!!! :D

V

vonforne

Happy Holidays to all!

And remember to wear those seat belts!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
yes people please stay safe

I've just witnessed a fire in my street caused by the guy falling asleep with a joint
luckily him and his father got out Ok but there house is gutted
not a good thing at any time but even worse tonight of all nights

please spare a thought for the fire services who work through through the holidays to keep us safe

Latest posts

Latest posts