What's new

Winter means wertical

K

kauch

Hi all, here my little contribute to vertical growth: i run this one last winter..and now it is coming back again i'm thinking to switch again to a vert. room. Thanks for the precious tips i found on the vert. growth forum.:wave:

Flowering room setup:
250w+some CFL

Substrate
Soil+perlite; pot size: 2lt-7lt

First run had something like 25 days of veg, second run went straight to 12/12

Strains
Ultraskunk, Bluecheese, ak47xromulan,g13haze

First run
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bluecheese
picture.php

Ultraskunk
picture.php

Second run
picture.php

Bluecheese (12/12 from seed)
picture.php

AK47xromulan (12/12 from seed)
picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am always amazed at what some reps do in a very small area (golf clap).....great job my friend!

K

kauch

Thanks all!!!!im glad to read ur val and..thanks again. Sativa and sativa dominant like so much vert. growth and im seriously thinking to "vert" soon some of them!!
Anyways JDI, Bluecheese was from Barneys.

JustDoIt

Nice! I'm growing one of 'em too, just starting to flower though... looks like good genetics!
You grew these last winter? How do you like the final product? (Blue Cheese)

Try vert, I think you'll like it! :dance013:

Attachments

• BlueCheese.jpg
    BlueCheese.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 10
K

kauch

Hi all!!

JDI, yes!! BC from Barneys its a good genetic for sure, yes..and u gave that one the right emerald green they usually show when happy healthy..Final product was pretty nice, but smoking it u will not have an indica couchlock but something like a mental stone with relaxing body sensation..really a pleasure to smoke!!

Hundred Gram Oz,hi!!, ak47xromulan is a good yielder for sure..i've worked at it for 2 years having best result growing it outdoor..Flowers structure is barely sponge, but they usually have good consistence..take a Look at this pics, may they will explain better then me:)

PIC1-2 AK47xromulan (outdoor/soil), PIC3-4 (outdoor/coco)

hope noproblem if i took in here some outdoor bud pics..:wave:

K

kauch

some more vert...

some more vert...

hi all!!here we go again..

2 weeks veg, bloommed under 250 w hps screaned (not vertical) till day 30 in 2 lt pots, then transplated in 7 lt pots(not good deal for all) and verticalized under 400 w hps.

substrate: soil biobizz allmix
nutes: just water till day 25,then algabloom and green sensation to 18 EC.

strain: homemade crosses ak47, romulan, g13 haze

ladies day 25 into bloom
picture.php

ladies after vertical switch
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php