What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please tell me this isn't fusarium!!! HELP

G

Guest 168361

hey i just transplanted these babies in an ebb n grow system. within a couple days the leaves started turning yellowish and drooping a little. the leaves went from yellow to that crunchified look in the pictures...its really mostly on the fan leaves...and at first i thought it was a nute burn so i lowered the ppm's. Im worried that its the beginning stages of some sort of wilt or root fungus. Had a fungus in the roots the last run but i flushed out the system with a shit ton of bleach before planting these.........wtf is goping on........anyone seen this shit before....and what do i do?

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I don't think it is fusarium, otherwise they would probably be dead already. Fusarium is quick, 2 or 3 days and they are toast.

G

Guest 168361

im gonna try the physan20 and asprin combo...hopefully that will kill it.....shit is weird. I was using great white in the rez...i also added h202, sm90, rapid start, and sensizyme......

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
To much Stuff...back off to just ph'd water and rinse them gurls out!!!! Rinse it all back to your rez then dump it...

G

Guest 168361

so no one has ever seen this before???? I'm almost thinking its some kind of weird transplant shock. But i dunno....still no signs of improvement, but they really don't look much worse either. hopefully this shit clears up in a few days....

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
im gonna try the physan20 and asprin combo...hopefully that will kill it.....shit is weird. I was using great white in the rez...i also added h202, sm90, rapid start, and sensizyme......

well over the top!

looks like a combination of ph/over watering or something to do with the feeding rate,,, feed them right and dont add anything else and i bet your problems will go away,,

Scrogerman

Veteran
You cant use all those products with h2o2, personally id just use H2o2 & nutes @ see how you get on. Physan i think is ott!(aspirin combo??) ASA wont do nothing to kill an infection as far as im aware. Thats if you have one?
what nutes u using EC & PH?

Last edited:
G

Guest 168361

i originally thought it was nute burn but my ppms were around 800 so i highly doubt it. i added all the other shit later after i dumped half the rez and refilled w/ phed water and no improvement after a few days. the ph has been on point though right around 5.8 - 6 . I did see a few plants perk up last night so i hope the trend continues over the next few days. im gonna keep h202ing every 4 days just to be sure no bacteria is in that bitch.