What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could go anywhere...Where would you live?

ibjamming

Veteran
If you were recently single, male, 50, good health, good looking, loved to grow and smoke weed, and as long as it's not too expensive, a job isn't important... If you could "retire" anywhere where English is spoken frequently, where would you go?

I was thinking Las Vegas...party/sin city...sounds like my kind of place! I haven't been there in 20 years...what's it like now? I bet I could pick up a place pretty cheap too.

I hear the MMJ is pretty good. 7 veg and 3 blooming? I can do that. A perpetual harvest every month or so...it would keep me going.

Can anyone think of something better? I'm looking to party...but not get robbed, so nothing too nasty please.

BPJR

Are we talking internationaly?

Thailand.

Has everything your looking for except the English. Though it is so commonly spoken I never had an issue communicating when I lived there.

verdecielo

well the cost in Costa Rica (beautiful place), english is widely spoken and you don need to worry so much about growing or smoking in public places as if you are in USA

Just my 2 cents

ibjamming

Veteran
Thanks for all the replies...they all sounds great.

I'm surprised nobody from Vegas said anything. It's on my shortlist. Besides, I can get a house there for practically nothing these days.

I'm looking for a LOT of shit to do. And a lot of wild ladies to get high with.

bushwakka

how can you get a house in vegas for practically nothing these days?
I choose a tropical beach somewhere to live in ideal,money no object dreamworld.

HUGE

Veteran
Vegas fucking blows. It's a dirty toilet fullnof money. Only reason I'm still here is job. & it's not 7 veg it 7 total 4 veg & 3 flower.

Ironeek

My 2 cent. Cambodia, South West coast of Ireland.
Eastern europe, Morocco. Netherlands. Bolivia. Turkey.

the gnome

Veteran
I would buy or rent an RV and hit the road.
lots of places to go and see.
If you get tired just roll up the sunshade and hit the road and find the next lil slice of paradise :blowbubbles:

T

The Strain Man

Pismo Beach in Cali nothing like wake n bake on the ocean

headstone

If money were no option I would probably go for spain as the weather is fantastic and the women are dead sexy.

I would stay well clear of vegas though as I have seen a few docos where they said Vegas is starting to experience water issues due to the population skyrocketing. Thats not really that suprising considering Vegas shouldn't exist in the first place due to it's location, but in anycase its a greedy sess pool of a town, the desert is forever trying to reclaim the city, the population is growing like mad and they are quickly running out of water. My advice would be to leave Vegas to the tourists and those unfortunate enough to already live there.

Tentme

You betta Belize it!

Beautiful place, english, I got off the cruise ship and with in 30 mins I was able to find smoke. Just look for the Rasta's. Went tubing in a river in the rain forest in the Mountains.

Outstanding Sea food, fishing, diving, drinking rum, rain forest, Mayan ruins, nice weather all year round and if you have decent money you can be on or near the beach.

Blueshark

It would be Alaska for me... Although the RV mentioned earlier would be SWEET, too. ***Headstone, Ricky playing hockey in jail is priceless!! Great pic!***