What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tattoos

G

thanks everyone

thanks everyone

wow what a wonderfull thing so many kind words i do not plan to get a whole body suit but like so many other things who knows where it will take me :pointlaug so after everyones kind post i took some more pics of my arm here you go hope you enjoy i am working on a lot of in fill like my side where the dragon's head is there is going to be a japanese rising sun and some other stuff!!!!! then i am extanding the water and puting in a octapuss on my ass that reaches around my hip and so on well as allways

see ya soon :moon:

G

Dam bro nice tats, but are you going for a tat suit?

Oh, and two days and a wake up before I get mine.

peace

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Thisbuds4u said:
...two days and a wake up before I get mine...

Right on man. I bet your excited. They are addictive. I'm with Chucky though. No branding for me.

GreatLakes THC

G

WeedWrapperMan said:
You will soon be a member of a Colored Family. I have a few (12) and plan to get Many more. I prefer Black Art. Let us know how it goes. I thoroughly enjoy getting work done and I'm sure you will too.

Then you may like this one. I'm getting it on my right arm by my bi-cepts. :wave: Not bad for free hand hey.

Last edited:
G

today was the day

today was the day

Here's my Ink. Fresh off the needles.

Last edited:
F

Father Time

nice work mate,
god to see you mark the occasion with some Ink,i have abuot 100hours work on me,but thats nothing to a lot of people out there.
Kindest Regards,Father Time. :wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tats

Tats

Always got a laugh when spending some time in jail how when they let you out in the yard the first thing the boys with the tats do is take their shirts off. 40 degrees F outside and shivering and these guys have to show off their tats. Never understood it :) Wife has a tat... dont have a problem with them ...Would never feel the need to have one myself. Sort of like getting a personalized license plate for the car. Couple months later you have to wonder what you saw in it . Just my .02 worth :)

Indigo said:
HH, you bring your gear with you when you travel? :D 'Cause I'm a thinkin' you could do something for me, "my own" artist (he did all of my tats) is winding down lately and not doing a whole lot (he's been at it for 40 years now and his eyesight ain't what it used to be), and I've got a tat needs some fixing/elaborating. :chin:

Of course! We will be around for a couple weeks this year. We are also gonna make a trip to Spain to do some work. Mrs.HH says we may just have to stay longer to tattoo you. :wave: We will talk some more-HH
Freehand on a friend (based on Tool eyeball)

kilacaLIbud

damm humbolt...thats some nice work.i love doin freehand2.. stenicils are cheating i see it...what kind of machines u got?? i just got a new shader..from time machine . is that all the work u like doin..biomech"? im into the traditional..and new skool colors and art...that is awesome thos..maybe me and u can join up on someone and push some ink!.. :wave: have our own booth at the iccup! lol most popular booth gaurenteed.. ive been apprenticing about 2 years now..and my godfather was a tat artist 2..my girl friendhas a sleeve in the edition of oct 2004 TATTOO magizine,..

here is my gf's 3/4 sleeve its pheonix by the best tattoo shop in socal..voted
AVALON TATTOO

Last edited:
kilacaLIbud said:
damm humbolt...thats some nice work.i love doin freehand2.. stenicils are cheating i see it...what kind of machines u got?? i just got a new shader..from time machine . is that all the work u like doin..biomech"? im into the traditional..and new skool colors and art...that is awesome thos..maybe me and u can join up on someone and push some ink!.. :wave: have our own booth at the iccup! lol most popular booth gaurenteed.. ive been apprenticing about 2 years now..and my godfather was a tat artist 2..my girl friendhas a sleeve in the edition of oct 2004 TATTOO magizine,..

here is my gf's 3/4 sleeve its pheonix by the best tattoo shop in socal..voted
AVALON TATTOO

Nice 3/4. I do all styles of work, but portraits and B&G are my true passion. Machines? Some older handmades from Aaron Cain, Micky Sharpz, few others including a 96' time machine. Glad to see other collecters coming out, I know theres more. HH

kilacaLIbud

holy crap u do have a timemachine...cool...yea i got the new flatline.666 i need to find me some vintage ones tho 2...thay work like no other..

G

WeedWrapperMan said:
Looks good TB4U. I'll soon break ya'll off a skull piece I am tossing around for my next sitting.
Hmmm Babba. Interesting insight. I kept mine covered in the Yard when it was chilly. Tattoos are not a good defense against Pneumonia.
Lmao. :fsu: The only yard I've ever been in is my backyard. Not a prison yard.

kilacaLIbud

Babbabud said:
Always got a laugh when spending some time in jail how when they let you out in the yard the first thing the boys with the tats do is take their shirts off. 40 degrees F outside and shivering and these guys have to show off their tats. Never understood it :) Wife has a tat... dont have a problem with them ...Would never feel the need to have one myself. Sort of like getting a personalized license plate for the car. Couple months later you have to wonder what you saw in it . Just my .02 worth :)

haha ull find out when u go to jail...never say never...those are like sayin my butthole is not for rent... no one knows what u look like in jail unless u take ur clothes off cause they all wear the same thing... ive never been in prison..but i grew up with ppl that have ..and they are those guys who do that ...

G

Thank you all

Thank you all

For the PM's wishing me a Happy Birthday.

thisbuds4u

Latest posts

Latest posts