What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tattoos

Piel

Veteran
Next week tebori -have an oni mask done by a master from Japan and this new guy is also very good. Looking forward to it!

idiit

Veteran
ic

3d-tattoos-032.jpg

tp://buzzlamp.com/28-bizarre-3d-tattoos-will-bend-mind/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=3dtattoos

http://dunzo.net/a-3d-tats/5/?utm_c...at_fails&utm_source=adb_tat_fails&utm_term=DU

Runt

Looked at my arms and neck and they are covered with the weirdest stuff -all meaningful to me though. Lovem all.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Right arm sleeve done now. a Koi on the top fore arm the verse I mentioned on the inside of fore arm, a compass from Blackstone Cherry's Between the Devil and deep blue sea album cover the outside of fore arm has a banner with My last name. The koi has Japanese finger waves surrounding it. My upper right arm has a Skull with lollipops around, and one it its mouth. below that is a memorial to My Brittney Spanial that trucked with Me for 10yrs,and died just shy of 15yrs. old. it is His collar, food bowel with a feather sticking up. the feather has birds flying outta it. His Bday is on the bowel, and date He went home is on the feather. I have Roses, and My Wifes name over My heart. Het initial on My ring finger(the wrong one)Oops!lol I was in bad shape, and so was My Tattoo artist.
Jr is an OG Loas Crip from LA. Who's been Here(Ia) for about 15yrs. He was learning to deal with being a single dad when I Met Him. His Girl had just runoff leaving Their 3 children for Him to raise. Thug ait generally well equipted to raise Kids. I am proud of Him though. He has managed to calm them down and is doing good. This Guy has become a very good Friend of Mine.
I came home all proud that I was going to finally wear a ring for the Wife. She just laughed and said NICE, but it is on the WRONG finger. I guess We all havta have 1 Bad tat story. It coulda been worse.lol

Twisted

Latest posts

Latest posts