What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Family Check In Here

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
The one and only Smokey Da Puffmaster here. Had three thousand posts and over two thousand pictures on OG. I too have a warm spot for the early days of OG. It thought me everything about growing. And the friends I had there are still my friends here, i can't ask for any better.

Thanks for the memories CC.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Sure would like to get my gallery from OG back :(

Some fun times on OG, learned a lot from many knowledgable growers CC being one of them.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
i was Originalguru back at OG...

Good times...

Yeah i remember BOG was BIG @ OG...and i remember when bubbleman came along. Lots of good times..

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
ToKEN J on OG. back when my digi worked posted a shitload of pics of my durban and apollo grows. now the digi doesnt work and I relocated so I cant grow indoors any more. outdoor season is upon us though!!!

L

Lune TNS

Anyone remember that thread where some guy finished an entire grow with just a 4ft floro leaned up against a wall, and a plant underneath? Kind of hard to describe if you haven't seen it, great results for the amount of effort put in tho :joint:

BRNEYDBVR

Same name on O.G.

I found O.G. about 8 months or so, before it went down.

During those months, I spent many sleepless nights in front of the computer reading thread after thread after thread.

Started learning a little something and decided to order my first beans....was about to go with Heaven's stairway... but before I did, I checked out Seed Boutique....which lead me here...where I lurked....reading and learning....before I finally registered awhile later.

I actually placed a lame thread in the Security & Legal forum on O.G...... One of those "Should I grow?" type threads....

Maaaaan....was that a mistake! LMAO!! That was like being in a kiddie pool full of sharks!!! Geeeez.... That was rough!

But when I asked one of the security/legal mods.....John Gault.... what I should grow first..... He said "Golden Skush! Golden Skush! Golden Skush!!! Man, he loved that Skush!

I really enjoyed reading about BOG's grows, Lothar's HUGE aeroponic grows, watching Tokahontas build that room with all the recirculating buckets and all about how to build a cab.

I miss it.....but I'm glad that we all found a great home here!

Edit: I really liked the fishing thread that was on O.G...... and the strain guide... as well.

Damn... I miss that place.

Last edited:

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Hello gang, another member checkin in, my original user name was one of the first 3000 or 4k or so registered, and i was only 15 or 16 back then, but you fuckers practically raised me... I can't mention my original name on their for security reasons, but I can throw out a couple clues, my avatar was two round green pills. If you remember me, please for fuck's sake don't post that alias, PM ME THOUGH! It is not really a security threat to me from the law standpoint, but from a different standpoint in which i don't want to explain... I had a few notches of k, was a member of the FL growers/stoners threads.... ummm hmm what else. 3 grows posted on there, the first 1 was a giant 6 foot tall male (got like 5 feet by the time we realized it was a male, as it was nearly 100% outdoor sativa, and we vegged it for 3-4 months).... Second one was my best grow to date, it was the biggest bush I've ever seen in a closet that size to this day... I used to get soo many "how many plants u got in their man", and it was just one girl that we fimed like 7 times, vegged for 3months...
another near pure sativa....

I would give anything for those pictures^^, someone PM'ed me on here years ago saying they wanted to use one of them in a book and wanted my permission, this person has a HUGE amount of K... so i wonder if i will see my plant with that user name in a book someday.

Then there was another grow that was about 75% posted on og, 2nd best grow i think, started out with like 10 bagseeds, ended up with 6 great plants, 2 females and 4 males though... those ladies were my first grow w/MH first, then HPS, and they really showed it :)...

the 4th grow was posted on maybe this user name on og, but maybe my old one... it only last like a month, then died and NO one could ever figure out the problem before they died..., plus It was such a dangerous loco, it wasn't worth the risk.

O wait i realized this is technically my 6th grow...shiat should change my sig... there was a 5th, but it was scraped due to living conditions...however I think I posted some pics on here.
Lune TNS said:
Anyone remember that thread where some guy finished an entire grow with just a 4ft floro leaned up against a wall, and a plant underneath? Kind of hard to describe if you haven't seen it, great results for the amount of effort put in tho :joint:

that could of been my male... haha, it was my first grown, but i think u might be talking about someone else...I used a 4 ft Fluro leaned in the corner of a flat white wall in a closet, along with a smaller 2ft fluro too...the thing was soo stretched out and we couldnt tell it was male till nearly 4 months after we started it... as we vegged for 3 and 1/2. BUT then again I was only 16 :)

Was when Shabang (sp) was still around...was that his name? fucking memory

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Was grat3fulh3ad at OG since 01... had another handle before that which I lurked with, but it had elements of my real name in it, and I abandoned it after about 6 or 7 months...

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
man i miss y'all... thankfully i am back with a vengeance, actually working right now on transplanting my babies to some 6" containers....will try to get some pics when I am done or tommorow.

B4O2N0G

Lune TNS said:

Damn bro I still have a ton of links from 0vergrow favorited and I remember that one still got it saved as so..."My $13.76 primo pot setup - Edge Forums"...awww the memories...That was the first time I saw bud so good under a fluoro and had to save it.

pulco

I was an OGer by the name "acapulco." Shortened it a bit when I joined ICmag.

Had some great memories there.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
uuummmm.......... I think I'm the only one here who has never signed up at overgrow...I did go there for all my researching needs, and there were a lot of them in the early years of my growing career...

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
long time lurker, logged off the 'net altogether a couple months before og went down. just came back months ago ... it is great seeing some old names here, some are just coming back to me. tokahontas, she was a really good soul.

readin og is what got me started. the growFAQ was great, i still refer to it, someone has it posted on another site.

VictoryGardener

holy hell
I lurked for years and then signed on as Eyesreddeadhead or something like that... was a member for over a year.. maybe two, until the site closed.

I remember the main articles on the front page....

Soil vs. Hydro- pros/ cons, which is best

Guide to manicuring cannabis

very good articles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts