What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moroccan - Landrace

Kif-Rif

Enjoy the view ezzy
everyone likes nice closeup pics,but sometimes far away can look nice too...here let me back up a bit

A

Afghanicus

Nice :joint: I would love to get my hands on some pure moroccan seeds oneday. I love the look of them. Its a shame that landraces aren't more available.

skar

kif-rif, you rock man ! WONDERFULL pictures, i've seen some on another board, and they always make me dreamin' ! ;)

take care

skar

right man, but i think knowing why...these are your pictures who start my "wonderfull land / mountain / cannabis hasch plants" radar lol

and they do it well !

i dream of your pics, staying on the ground to smoke a pipe..turn all around the patch's to cut off the male plants lol...stick resin from the live plants on my joints...wow, look like i really need to do that one day :joint:

The patch's you show here are well green, and healthy. I've seen some moroccan patch's with less success.

take care

ezzy213

amazing

amazing

oh my gosh :yoinks: land of dreams .... get a couple of gurls to run threw those trees make some nice finger hash :yummy: beautiful kif-rif